“Great Service...”

Citrus Bangalore
Ranked #42 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
“Great Service...”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

This is one of the best value for money hotel in bangalore. They offered great service. I had been there twice and had comfortable stay. Its location is very nice, its opposite to multiplex and next to CCD in bellandur. Hotel has its own Gym. Food they serve is awesome. Overall its nice experience.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
NitinBangalore, General Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, 2 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post a review of our hotel and also for your compliments on our rooms, food and product.

We are also grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Your words of appreciation shall go a long way to motivate them to continue to deliver a high level of service to our guests.

My team and I hope look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Nitin Pathak

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I organised my daughter's birthday bash at The Citrus Hotel. I spoke with Yashvant Singh to book the facility at the hotel for the bash. Although I was evaluating other hotels at the time of this meeting, I made up my mind that Citrus is the best place to organise the event. Yashvant and Arun Shukla made all the necessary arrangements for the event. Everything was just right. The food was great. The hotel staff traveled an extra mile to make the guests comfortable.

I hope to organise more events The Citrus Hotel

~ Ravish Mishra

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
NitinBangalore, General Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post a review of our hotel and also for your compliments on our food and the service.

My team and I hope look forward to the pleasure of your continued events/visits to our hotel.

New Delhi
Reviewed 18 January 2014

This was my fourth visit at Citrus Bangalore, the last being in January 2014. Saw lot of staff has changed since my last visit and perhaps the reason for slow service in both the restaurants, however it is still very well administered hotel and I must say the hospitality of the staff has not changed. They are still friendly and concerned and pay attention to every need. Front staff is very attentive and keeps your preferences on top. The food is still excellent! I will certainly return and hope that nothing much at this hotel changes....from now on.

Room Tip: Ask for Chambers, sound proof rooms with good wired connectivity !
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
NitinBangalore, General Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post a review of our hotel and also for your compliments on our food & guest services. We have noted your comments on speed of service delivery at our restaurants.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Every time when I used to come to Bangalore for business trip I stayed there. It is very well maintained, clean hotel with friendly staff, very good gym and very good breakfast. I haven't faced any problems there and every my stay was a great pleasure. To be recommended for sure!

Room Tip: If you stay alone - ask for king size bed - you'll love it!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
NitinBangalore, General Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Guest,

It’s a great feeling to read our elite guest’s detailed feedback regarding our product and services whilst our constant endeavors to make your stay a pleasant one. I sincerely appreciate your effort for the time spent to do the same. This only gives us an opportunity to make sure that every area / venue at the hotel is perfect and strives to reach the highest levels of satisfaction through its service.

My team and I look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

i have had 2 bad experiences with Citrus in the past 1 year. once for myself and then when i booked it for an extended family member, the service was good but when it comes to billing the staff ends up mucking up the bills and service...

the buffet spread was just average and i prefered to eat in other hotels around the area.

wish it was better.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
NitinBangalore, General Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Citrus Bangalore for your stay. We are grateful to you for having spared a few moments to share your experience.

People are the life and soul of our hotels and it is our endeavor to meet and exceed guest expectations and I truly regret that this was not the case on this occasion. Your comments on the web portal “trip advisor” unfortunately do not state the visit date or details for me to investigate the matter. Also would like to request complete feedback on our buffet and food so as to enable us improving the same as per your liking.

Kindly contact me personally at nitin.pathak@citrushotels.in as I would welcome the opportunity to restore your faith and regain your confidence in us.

I look forward to hearing from you and in the interim; we remain at your service.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 12 December 2013

It was my first time in Citrus. The hotel is very conveniently located especially in my case as my office is in Vrindavan Tech Village which is around 2 KM. Impressive and well built. Room was nice, clean and the bed was very comfortable, not hard which is usually the matter in various hotels. Dinner at their rooftop restaurant Skylit was amazing which offers an amazing view of the city, especially at night. I would love to come back for a great business stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
NitinBangalore, General Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Citrus Bangalore for your stay. We are grateful to you for having spared a few moments to share your experience and appreciation of our product and services.

We are glad to know that you liked our roof top restaurant Skylit and its offerings. Your genuine and valuable evaluation will definately inspire us to continue achieving even higher standards of service excellence.

We look forward to welcome you soon back to Citrus Bangalore.

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I stayed at Citrus Bangalore for 3 nights, starting 4th December till check out on early morning 7th December 2013. I stayed here on business.

I reached the hotel on 4th December at 8.30 AM. I was greeted at the reception and was told that as I was checking in early, I will have to pay 1/2 day charges extra. I agreed and to my surprise, my room was upgraded to Deluxe room, for the same charges! I got the rooms for Rs. 3400 per night, plus taxes, with complementary breakfast.

The room allocated was a nice room. There was a large closet for bags and clothing, around 6 feet long. The bath room was spacious, and my only complaint was about the lighting. The mirror is large, but the lighting above the mirror is not bright enough to ease shaving etc. The shower enclosure has adequate fittings.

The room itself is large enough with a double bed, and to my surprise, something like a rocking chair! It was pleasant to sit in the chair watching TV! There was the standard coffee maker and accessories. The room also has a mini bar with really affordable drinks! A 60ML bottle of Johnnie Walker Red cost Rs. 240.

Breakfast is served in the restaurant "Biso" on the first floor. It was a standard fare, with live eggs and dosa counters.

Overall, as the property is very close to most IT offices, it presents a really good option for the business traveller. The only concern could be that the rooms facing the main ring road get noisy in the night due to traffic.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the rear side.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
NitinBangalore, General Manager at Citrus Bangalore, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear Guest,

We are glad to read your very detailed feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Citrus Bangalore. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay. Thank you.

Rest assured that we have noted your comments in regards to lighting in the room and on mirror, we will certainly look for options for more lighting and brightness as suggested.

We are also in a process of changing the windows to sound proof option. Top floor has already been converted into a sound proof floor and it might take some more days to get the entire hotel rooms sound proof ones.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Bangalore.