“It was excellant”

Aroma Home Spa
Ranked #4 of 118 Spas & Wellness in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Our Spa is where you can really feel at home. The cozy décor will put you at ease instantly. This is also a place where good energy and positive vibes are in abundance. We strive each day to create a tranquil spa experience that indulges the senses with luxurious natural products for all our spa services. Our therapists are well trained to provide expert services with care that provides lasting effects on body and mind.You can now gift your loved ones a special spa gift with the convenience of our online gift voucher/certificate purchase option. Simply choose the package of your choice, make your payment online and receive the gift certificate directly to your email.
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

I loved my overall experience there.... went for a facial...it is reasonable and you would feel awesome...

1  Thank Swagata M
"bangalore"
in 29 reviews
"recharge"

Reviewed 30 December 2013

This Spa located in Whitefield Opposite to COSMOS mall. this is one place where one can go and relax after crazy work days. The ambience is warm, the staff is friendly and ever smiling and the experience is definitely worth the money :):) I have tried a couple of facials there and Aroma Home Spa has never disappointed me.one of the best Spa's in Blore :)

2  Thank Rohinika
Reviewed 18 December 2013

The external appearance of the building in which this spa is located is disappointing, very ordinary to say the least. It is only when you enter the 3rd floor you find an exquisitely maintained spa. The ambiance, music is soothing and the staff well trained and very courteous.

I would surely go back for some more sessions and have no hesitation in recommending this spa to anyone visiting Bangalore!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank vinaykaul
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Hi,

I got to know abt this place by one of my besties and it so happened dat its my only fav Salon in town, cz its close to my place and has a great ambience and excellent staff.

Rashmi

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Rashmi S
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I visited Bangalore in India last month and was given a gift voucher from Aroma homespa by my sister to pamper myself with a red wine facial and Thai foot massage.I really enjoyed the afternoon.They use mostly natural products which suited me fine.Since I am allergy prone to chemicals. Beautifully done up place without being intimidating.The therapists were warm and welcoming.I particularly enjoyed the facial which included a nice back message too!
I would highly recommend this spa for its friendly staff and natural therapies.

2  Thank Ujwala P