“Value for money!!”

Ranked #230 of 10,856 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Price range: US$15 - US$46
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, International
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Description: Drizzle Of Flavors This 24-hour restaurant located next to the lobby, provides a welcoming experience to the guests. Monsoon offers a creative Pan-Indian & International menu with emphasis on subtle flavors and authentic ingredients making it an ideal destination in Bangalore for a meal anytime around the clock. Monsoon has Buffet choices for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner along with the Pool Brunch on sundays with Unlimited IMFL drinks and starters.
New Delhi, India
“Value for money!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

A perfect place for a perfect meal...amazing food, great ambiance! This was my first visit to Monsoon and I would say that I am in love with the food they serve. The best part about Monsoon is that they will customise the food as per your preference. And their service is also great! It's a 10 on 10 for me!!!!

• Visited July 2014

New Delhi, India
“EXCELLENT!!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had been to monsoon last week for a lunch meal, i must compliment the staff for their quick and prompt service. The spread was more than the value for money. Food was good and the staff very courteous. It is one of the best lunches i ever had especially when sitting by the window and you have the lovely pool to look at. It is a must recommend to all...

• Visited June 2014
“Overall Value for Money”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

As Hotel is Central Located , is a good place to stay next to Taj @ Oberoi on MG Road , breakfast &Free Wifi , Take room Away from disco as music is loud, mine was 122 with balcony , party till 1 am no worries to drive back , Good place to party crowd is good , overall sastified

• Visited May 2014
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband used to work for The Park Hotel, Bangalore and it was our first time (me and my 1-year old daughter) to visit where he used to work. We decided to dine for lunch in Monsoon on the 3rd May to see how it is and I had a good impression upon coming to the lobby. Really unique with the green curtains and there is a big pillar in the middle of the lobby with interesting carvings on it. We went to the restaurant and we sat down. For around 10 minutes, no one came to give us a menu or even greet us. We had to wave to someone to get their attention and ask for a menu. So after 10 minutes, we were given a menu. We gave our order and while waiting, still no one even bothered to ask if require a baby chair. We have our 1-year old daughter with us and no one noticed that we might need a baby chair. My husband had to ask a server and the server gave us a chair - not a baby chair since it was like a bar stool. Baby chairs are supposed to have a belt or a safety bar to keep the kid in place, but their baby chair doesn't have one. I told my husband that maybe, this restaurant is really not meant for dining families.

The food was good and portions given were big. If not for the service, I would be impressed with the restaurant overall.

It is sad to have this kind of experience, being that it was our first time to visit India, and we were looking forward to see my husband's birth place and former workplace. I told my husband that the time he was working in The Park (he worked several years there until 2008) was the "heyday" of the hotel, and we know that everything changes, and the hotel has to change as well. It was sad that we had to encounter this "not-so-good" change. It was our first visit and we had a disappointing time in Monsoon.

• Visited May 2014
Bengaluru, India
“Simply Superb”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I have been to Monsoon several times and have tried both their Buffet and A La Carte and even their after hours menu. The quality and quantity of the food served has always been just right. They have also been kind enough to customize my food as per my preference and ensure that I always had a great dining experience whenever I have been there. Their service is courteous and quick and I have a marked preference for this restaurant particularly for their after hours menu.

• Visited March 2014