“Great buffet and a la carte. Hospitable staff.”
Review of Cubbon Pavilion

Cubbon Pavilion
Ranked #22 of 11,036 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: ITC Gardenia’s sky lit 24-hour restaurant that offers a delectable spread of Indian and inventive International cuisine- The Cubbon Pavilion is the ideal place for round-the-clock dining in Bengaluru, in a cheerful ambiance. Named after Cubbon Park – the green lung of the city, a sprawling 300 acre park with thousands of species of flora, Cubbon Pavilion features ITC Gardenia’s most remarkable feature – the vertical garden, which comes together seamlessly with the glass, marble, steel and wood adorned elegance of the restaurant to create an environment that is soothing, cheerful and infused with the freshness of nature. Enjoy elaborate Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner buffets through the week, with an extensive choice of soups, salads, kebabs, main course dishes from multiple cuisines and a delicious selection of gourmet desserts. Cubbon Pavilion also features a multi-cuisine a-la-carte menu, for an anytime dining experience that is truly special.
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Wish it was dimmer and cozier, but the food and staff is always friendly and helpful. Celebrated a big b'day here this year!

1  Thank radharani9
Zubin S, General Manager at Cubbon Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to know that out team looked after all your dining needs and that you enjoyed your birthday celebrations at Cubbon Pavilion. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

An amazing confluence of serene ambience and gastronomic delight, this should be on your itinerary if you want to have an unforgettable dining experience. The hospitality of the staff is commendable; they were not only polite and courteous, but also took initiative to suggest us their best dishes to order, which needless to say, turned out to be excellent choices and set a new standard in our minds of what to expect next when we visit this wonderful place. I'd also like to make a note of appreciation for Mr. Kartik, the F n' B manager of the pavilion, who was gracious enough to spend more than a while with us, explaining the intricacies and flavour of the various dishes on the menu.

2  Thank Chinmayaprakash

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. ITC Gardenia is built on the mantra of "Responsible Luxury"- where nature and luxury blend effortlessly and I am delighted to know that the restaurant provided a serene environment for your meal. Thank you also for appreciating the team at Cubbon Pavilion, I shall certainly pass on your compliments to them. At ITC Gardenia we also have a superb collection of speciality dining restaurants such as Ottimo - Cucina Italiana for Italian cuisine, Edo - for Japanese and K&K for Indian kebabs and curry offerings. We look forward to having you dine at these outlets as well and savour the finest Indian as well as international cuisine.
Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Loved the lunchtime buffet...I enjoyed the continental fare and my husband the Indian. IT lived up to the reviews. Best selection of desserts I've seen in a while.

1  Thank Oz_susan

Dear Guest,

Thank you for positive comments. I am glad to know both you and your husband enjoyed our buffet spread. At ITC Gardenia we take pride in offering the best of Indian and international cuisine and it is truly encouraging to receive feedback such as yours. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was my 4th time when I visited Cubbon Pavilion and Overall, my experience was great. The food and service were Excellent. The restaurant had a lovely ambiance. Excellent buffet spread. Very nice management and the service staff was courteous and took good care.

1  Thank JaiKrishna

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your patronage and for appreciating the food and service at Cubbon Pavilion. I shall certainly convey your compliments to the team and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

If you are looking for a top-notch restaurant in Bangalore, you won't go wrong with the Cubbon Pavillion. The food and service are exceptional -"WOW is the word" The staff are wonderful and very welcoming. The food is excellent and always taste fresh and well prepared. The place has nice relaxed atmosphere without unnecessary loud music.

Its one of the best experience I had in bangalore. Kudos to the staff and special thanks to "Kartik (Manager)" for making my day special indeed very special.

1  Thank Rahul A

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your appreciative comments. At ITC Gardenia we strive to offer the finest dining experience - ensuring a wonderful blend of delicious food, warm hospitality and a charming ambience. I am delighted to know you enjoyed dining here and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.