“Urban solace”

Cubbon Pavilion
Ranked #14 of 10,901 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: ITC Gardenia’s sky lit 24-hour restaurant that offers a delectable spread of Indian and inventive International cuisine- The Cubbon Pavilion is the ideal place for round-the-clock dining in Bengaluru, in a cheerful ambiance. Named after Cubbon Park – the green lung of the city, a sprawling 300 acre park with thousands of species of flora, Cubbon Pavilion features ITC Gardenia’s most remarkable feature – the vertical garden, which comes together seamlessly with the glass, marble, steel and wood adorned elegance of the restaurant to create an environment that is soothing, cheerful and infused with the freshness of nature. Enjoy elaborate Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner buffets through the week, with an extensive choice of soups, salads, kebabs, main course dishes from multiple cuisines and a delicious selection of gourmet desserts. Cubbon Pavilion also features a multi-cuisine a-la-carte menu, for an anytime dining experience that is truly special.
Bangalore
“Urban solace”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The welcome at the entrance was wonderful. We were escorted to our table and were told that we had an option between a soft drink or a fresh fruit mocktail or both. We opted for an orange juice and it was really fresh. The Starters were served on the table within 8 minutes on been seated on the table, for veg we were served hara bhara kebab and for non-veg it was chicken tikka and both hot, soft and cooked to the perfection. There was huge spread of salads (10 veg and 10 non-veg), good selections of cheese and bread to accompany the cheese. They had 2 soups and I enjoyed the veg soup more than the non-veg. For main course there was a plenty of potions between veg and non-veg and I had almost everything from the counter and no item tasted the same. Everything cooked and done to a perfection again. While having the lunch I noticed that on a regular interval there was a staff who was checking the temperature on the food. The chef was in the restaurant, who was speaking to the guest and asking if we liked the lunch and if we wanted to try something else apart from the buffet. The way the water was served in the glass from the glass bottle and the shine on the glass bottle made sure they clean the bottle on a regular interval. They served the Indian breads on the table, it had many varieties of breads, it was hot and fresh. Coming to the desserts it had 19 varieties which including 5 Indian, 2 sugar free and 2 eggless desserts.

I Have visited Cubbon Pavilion for their Saturday mid-night buffet, for Rs.1150.00 including taxes it’s a steal. The menu is just right for that post alcohol hunger !

Visited March 2014
1 Thank roundtabler
Zubin S, General Manager at Cubbon Pavilion, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for appreciating our midnight buffet and sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the food and that my team was able to take care of all your needs. At ITC Gardenia, we pride ourselves on offering the finest culinary experience and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

USA/India
“Great buffet and a la carte. Hospitable staff.”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Wish it was dimmer and cozier, but the food and staff is always friendly and helpful. Celebrated a big b'day here this year!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank radharani9
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to know that out team looked after all your dining needs and that you enjoyed your birthday celebrations at Cubbon Pavilion. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

“Par excellence!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

An amazing confluence of serene ambience and gastronomic delight, this should be on your itinerary if you want to have an unforgettable dining experience. The hospitality of the staff is commendable; they were not only polite and courteous, but also took initiative to suggest us their best dishes to order, which needless to say, turned out to be excellent choices and set a new standard in our minds of what to expect next when we visit this wonderful place. I'd also like to make a note of appreciation for Mr. Kartik, the F n' B manager of the pavilion, who was gracious enough to spend more than a while with us, explaining the intricacies and flavour of the various dishes on the menu.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Chinmayaprakash
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. ITC Gardenia is built on the mantra of "Responsible Luxury"- where nature and luxury blend effortlessly and I am delighted to know that the restaurant provided a serene environment for your meal. Thank you also for appreciating the team at Cubbon Pavilion, I shall certainly pass on your compliments to them. At ITC Gardenia we also have a superb collection of speciality dining restaurants such as Ottimo - Cucina Italiana for Italian cuisine, Edo - for Japanese and K&K for Indian kebabs and curry offerings. We look forward to having you dine at these outlets as well and savour the finest Indian as well as international cuisine.
Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Bengaluru, India
“Lived up to the reviews..”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Loved the lunchtime buffet...I enjoyed the continental fare and my husband the Indian. IT lived up to the reviews. Best selection of desserts I've seen in a while.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Oz_susan
Dear Guest,

Thank you for positive comments. I am glad to know both you and your husband enjoyed our buffet spread. At ITC Gardenia we take pride in offering the best of Indian and international cuisine and it is truly encouraging to receive feedback such as yours. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Bengaluru, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was my 4th time when I visited Cubbon Pavilion and Overall, my experience was great. The food and service were Excellent. The restaurant had a lovely ambiance. Excellent buffet spread. Very nice management and the service staff was courteous and took good care.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank JaiKrishna
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your patronage and for appreciating the food and service at Cubbon Pavilion. I shall certainly convey your compliments to the team and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.