“Excellent service and nice ambiente”
Review of Escape Hotel & Spa

Escape Hotel & Spa
Ranked #111 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Milan, Italy
“Excellent service and nice ambiente”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Cozy Hotel located in the heart of the high-tech quarter of Banagalore.
I appreciated the quality of the food served at the rooftop restaurant.
It slightly supressed my expectations.
The swimming pool is big enough lathoug the water had a very strange lemon-like taste.
The SPA experience was very positive.
The room is spacious, the free wifi connection worked flawlessly.
I recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Alessandro A
Escapehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Escape Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Guest.

Thank you for taking time out to write us a review.

Bangalore is known for its young enjoyable crowd. The hotel is located in the restaurant and bar district of Bangalore.

Our al fresco dining area on the roof top is celebrated for its great ambiance. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the restaurant and would love to have you come back soon.

The swimming pool is open to sky so that one can get to enjoy the weather. The lemony taste may have been due to the thin citronella coating we put around the pool to keep mosquitoes away… rest assured citronella is perfectly natural and safe. However, thank you so much for this feedback as we will look at alternative solutions for the same.

Our facilities include Spa services, where our well trained masseuses take good care of you.

All our rooms are executive sized, spacious and modernly decorated.

Thank you for recommending us to other travellers, we appreciate it!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Madras
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Hotel - Small ! Experience - Great ! Very artistically done !
Superb rooms ! Sound proofed fom the busy Indranagar Junction and bang in the middle of busy Bangalore ! The room service is excellent and quick !
At the end of a busy day, the little spa and massage they have is fabulous !
And the rooftop restaurant - Bricklane Grill - at nite is something else !
The food, the service and the ambience probably make it one of my favourite places in the city!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony if they have one ! Else the rooms on the 3rd floor are fantastic !
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank AviMadras
Escapehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Escape Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear Mr. Avi,

I’m glad you liked our space. With different themes on every floor and rooms with balconies overlooking greenery, the choices are many and varied.

Our aim to consistently provide a personalized guest service ensures that you will always be taken care of. Our room service comes straight from the restaurant upstairs (Bricklane Grill) and we pride ourselves on efficiency. We will convey your comments to our team.
The spa offers a wide array of spa therapies and its calm atmosphere really sets the tone for relaxation.

Bricklane Grill, is our open air restaurant which is beautiful to experience either during the day or during the night. Both experiences are different and something to look forward to.

Thank you for giving us a review, we look forward to seeing you again soon.
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The brothers Hemdev – Suresh and Amrit, extremely affable and courteous gentlemen have made Bangalore come alive with Escape Hotel & Spa. They’ve lent their own wonderful characteristics to this very special hotel. Hip to the core and rooted at the same time, Escape is made up of all things exemplary.

My journey began over electronic correspondence with a most wonderful lady, Ms. Naomi George – Sales Manager of the hotel. She ensured the best services were extended to me on an official visit. Truly a gem!

The staff at the lobby made me feel like I had come home rather than to a hotel as they walked me right through to the elevator without having to wait more than moment to register myself. Identification check done and you head straight to your room. For someone who’s exhausted after the long drive from the airport, that was blissful.

My room on the 3rd floor was sassy with neon green chairs almost playing peek-a-boo with the classic black and white interiors and a blowup of a street in Manhattan as the bedpost. Fun, contemporary and totally delicious.
One call to the operator and whatever you asked for instantly appeared at your doorstep!

Head to the spa or laze by the rooftop poolside if you’re not already satiated by the tranquility within the corridors. You can’t help but be at peace with yourself here.

Thanks also to Tara, in-charge of Guest Relations and the ever-smiling team of the Bricklane Grill! The food and stay were made even more special by their enthusiasm to serve.

Can’t wait to go back!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank DollyBerry
Dear Dolly,

Thank you so much for the excellent review, it means a lot to all of us at Escape Hotel & Spa.
It was a pleasure to host you and your guests.

All our staff try their best to be as helpful as possible to ensure that your stay is comfortable as this is our top priority.

Our express check-in is most convenient for business and personal travellers as they don’t have to wait long to get into their rooms. We make our check-ins as quick as possible and have pre-allotted the rooms as per guest preference.

The third floor rooms are our “New York” themed rooms, with solid colours and eye catching furniture. All our floors have different themes, such as English and Oriental on the 2nd and 4th floors. Simple yet carefully thought out artwork is added in each room. Our room service is fast and reliable and we try our best to make sure that all your needs are catered to.

The spa has two fully equipped single massage rooms and one couples massage room with their own showers. There is a wide range of spa therapies offered at the spa and since it is placed on the 4th floor of the hotel, it’s just a stroll away.

Our personalized guest service works toward giving you a wholesome and comfortable experience, making sure that your every need is met with quick, friendly service.

It was really a pleasure hosting you, and we would love to have you back anytime!
Burradoo, Australia
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a true surprise it is a really cute very urbane hotel in downtown Bangalore.

The service is great the food is wonderful the rooms are ultra modern. The pool is wonderful. The beautiful young crowd of Bangalore can be seen here and that also includes a lot of the expats.

The food is very reasonable and the wifi is free. Highly recommend.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank SueGS
Escapehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Escape Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear Ms. Susan,

Escape Hotel & Spa is situated right in the heart of Indiranagar, which is an eclectic part of Bangalore City.

The hotel is popular for its rooftop restaurant. The restaurant draws locals and expats from all over the city, as it offers a wide variety of food, good music & great ambience.

Our rooms are contemporary & spacious. Some of our facilities are free of charge, such as breakfast, the pool usage and Wi-fi. We also have convenient access to a gym & spa facilities.

Thank you for choosing Escape Hotel & Spa for your visit, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Bangalore
Reviewed 19 September 2013

As a newcomer to Bangalore I had no idea where to go or what to do but when a friend suggested I visit the rooftop restaurant Bricklane at Escape, I was sold.
The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly and made me feel very welcome and happy despite being on my own. I subsequently went for the the Sunday brunch which is fantastic. The food is delicious, varied and the setting so perfect, high atop the hustle and bustle of the city, that one wants to stay there all day!
The owners, brothers, whom I met the same day were so kind, helpful and inclusive, giving me advice about the city and kind invitations to stay and join their party and meet local Bangaloreans.
I have spent weekends staying at the hotel in great luxury and feeling very much at home. The rooms are beautifully designed and spacious with all the comforts one could hope for. On all the occasions I have stayed I have ended up extending my visit!
For me now, more settled in Bangalore, it still has a feel of a home away from home and the staff are particularly to thank for that. I will Definitely be recommending it to anyone I know visiting Bangalore, whether it is for a stay, a drink and bite to eat, a swim in the lovely rooftop pool or a session in the wonderful spa.
All in all, a MUST!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank taralaing
Escapehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Escape Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Dear Tara,
Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate it!

I was a pleasure to have you here.

Our staff does its best to keep our guests comfortable and well taken care of. Sunday Brunch is always looked forward to as it is one of the most popular events that we host at Bricklane Grill.

All the rooms are well appointed and have been designed with comfort and perfection in mind. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience in our Manhattan themes room and hope that the next time you come back, you get to experience a differently themed room.

Congratulations on your new place and we look forward to having you with us to spend a weekend of relaxation!
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I had come across this hotel as a stumbling surprise when searching for places to stay in one of the busiest and popular lanes of Bangalore.A friend of mine asked me to check it out ,to see if its in my mid level budget or not. What drew me towards the hotel was not only its pricing but the beauty,spaciousness and simplicity of its rooms ;esp the ones that came attached with a balcony.An overall experience of staying in an english countryside home which i didn't want to walk out of!.. Their all round hospitable staff and not to forget the exotic 'Bricklane Grill',their roof top restaurant which gives a different ambiance in the day (scrumptious breakfast )and night (mouth watering grilled delicacies),like its two different places!.. I can no longer think of another place to stay while in the city,the hotel has spoilt me and made me addicted to it!

Room Tip: You are in good and able hands of hospitality and service;all room options are great;just book in ad...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Malavalli, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 12 September 2013

There is lot of attention to detail. Awesome, healthy food, staff is helpful, rooms are spacious and comfortable. More homely than most hotels. What else does one need? Give it a shot and you may want to come again and again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Escapehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Escape Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Dear Mr. Raghav,

We at Escape work towards providing our guests with complete comfort with special attention to detail. We are so glad you felt at home with us as we strive to ensure every guest feels this way.
Our restaurant Bricklane Grill has great ambiance and a variety of food, and is an ideal way to enjoy the great Bangalore weather.

Thank you for recommending our hotel to everyone! We would love to have you stay with us again soon!