“Delighted experience”

Ramee Guestline Hotel Bangalore
Ranked #252 of 657 Hotels in Bengaluru
“Delighted experience”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

It is undoubtedly our favorite resort in Bangalore and I am saying this on behalf of 200 colleagues of mine. Once in 2011 and recently in Jan 2014, we have been repeating Ramee Guestline for individual, group and personal visits and stay. This place has nothing but unlimited hospitality, awesome food and great value for money. The staff of Ramee Guestline are incredible and I am ranking them as some of the best in the world. Thank you guys you made us feel special everytime we came there.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Kasiraman R, corporate general manager at Ramee Guestline Hotel Bangalore, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Guest

It was indeed a pleasure to have you with us and to have been of service to you.

Positive feedback encourages our team to strive to perform better. It has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service.

I assure you that your feedback shall be dealt with the seriousness it deserves.

I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times and look forward to your future visits.

Kind regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Bangalore, India
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We had an offsite and it was really amazing. the staff is courteous and helpful. The food is very good and the chef is able to recommend the right dishes if we discuss the requirements.
The conference hall is huge and well equipped.

1 Thank Sakshigopal

Reviewed 15 March 2014

It was a wonderful time we had at Ramee Guestline for our all team outing. I was amazed with the hospitality and willingness on the part of the staff to go the extra mile to meet our team's needs. We had a full day outing and everyone on a team of 250 team members had a blast of a time. No one was prepared to leave at the end of the day such was the fun and enjoyment they had. Thank you Ramee for making our experience so very special! - Rakesh

jaipur
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I visited ramee bangalore with my family recently I would say awesome food n services the hotel staff was very courteous we enjoyed lot sunday brunch its seems new room renoveted I would recommend this place to our all frnd thanks ramee team .

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest

It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay with us and to have been of service to you.

Whilst most of the services and facilities offered to you were to your satisfaction, your comment on the new renovated rooms of the hotel was of great concern to me.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

For 900/hd you can just have some food and jump into the pool.
Namesake facilities like Tennis (no court/net), Badminton (broken strings racket), Pool (no sticks),
table tennis (playable), are available. Paintball (extra 200/hd), archery, shooting are available at extra costs. Service was courteous, Food was not bad. At one point we were not allowed into the pool without proper head gear ?!! When asked if it can be bought from them, they simply don't have it as well. After venting some frustration at the management we were allowed without the head gear ... Sauna, jacuzzi, massage rooms all are present as part of the health club, don't know if it can be availed. But the most frustrating thing was the loud noise from some so called musicians because they had a Rajastani theme going on for the day.
Improve the maintenance of the facilities they are providing and it will be well worth to visit.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest
Thank you for your sharing your feedback with regard to your recent visit at Ramee Guestline,Bangalore.

At the outset, please do accept my sincere personal apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your visit at our hotel with regard to maintainance.

We endeavour to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service.

I have since addressed the issues with the concerned department head personally. I assure you that corrective action has been taken and I am confident you will notice a marked improvement during your next stay with us.

While I can fully understand that this might have marred your impression of Ramee Guestline , please allow me to assure you that this represents a departure from our normal standards of service and we would greatly appreciate an opportunity to correct your perception.

Kind regards

Travellers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Bangalore
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

The place and facilities are good. Huge property. Very close to electronic city.
The room service is terrible with most of the food on the menu not available. They even ask you to pay immediately. Quick checkin process. Rooms not maintained very well

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest
Thank you for your sharing your feedback with regard to your recent stay at Ramee Guestline,Bangalore.

At the outset, please do accept my sincere personal apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at our hotel with regard to room service and rooms.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I took two rooms, both were quiet dirty.The staff who came to change the sheet did not understand why a second sheet is needed under the Bed cover with no blankets or a second layer or sheet. So obviously the bedcovers were very dirty with hair stuck underneath them. Pillows were smelling like sweat. As I type this message a roach run by my laptop. They had not change the sheets or pillow cases since the last guests left in both the rooms. I asked one staffer to come change the sheets in my rooms and went out for dinner. They just changed it in one of the two rooms.

Paint is peeling off the walls just as you enter the room. Pen marks on the walls. Area behind the bed was dirty and so was the area under the bathroom sink. I would not stay in this place ever again. The staff were friendly and courteous though I was obviously upset with my situation and did their best it rectify it after I complained twice.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank netizenwa
Dear Guest

At the outset, please do accept my sincere personal apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at our hotel with regard to room cleanliness.

Kind regards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bengaluru
Hotel La Classic
#85 of 657 in Bengaluru
Treebo Select Sahar Pavilion
Treebo Select Sahar Pavilion
#134 of 657 in Bengaluru

Been to Ramee Guestline Hotel Bangalore? Share your experiences!