“Pleasantly surprised and impressed!”

Le Meridien Bangalore
Ranked #36 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Singapore, Singapore
“Pleasantly surprised and impressed!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Being a global hotellier myself, I must admit that it is not everyday I am impressed with customer service. Le Meridien Bangalore surpassed expectations at every stage. From the get-go with the hotel pick-up, the hotel called to keep me posted of the driver Rafiq's whereabouts and he too was very kind and professional.

Avinash was very efficient and the check-in seamless! Wilson at the Bell-Desk was helpful and gave a thorough orientation of the room. Being a non-smoker, when I expressed that I was assigned a smoking room, Wilson & Avinash promptly stepped in and moved me to a room that had been serviced and freshened up! The room had a modern design and feel, again adding to my surprise!

The Guest Services and the Business Centre team were also quite efficient. The banquet staff was very "present" to the guest's needs throughout the day and I was very, very impressed with personal attention every one who attended the training received. Kudos indeed!

Apart from the busy stretch during breakfast, when the staff may have dropped the ball on a request which slipped through the cracks I can safely say that the service overall through out the hotel was personalised, friendly, efficient and very professional.

Also, given the hotel's fantastic location I would not only return to the hotel but would also favourably recommend it to anyone! :)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Dear Mr. Kiran,

We thank you for your valuable feedback and sincerely appreciate your time for doing so.

It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.

We thank you once again for your feedback as it is quintessential for us to deliver our services in accordance with our guests’ preferences.

Vice President – Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (247)
Albuquerque
Reviewed 22 November 2013

For my first visit to Bangalore, the Le Meridien was recommended by a peer that I work with that has stayed there many times. I was delighted with the results. The checkin was friendly, fast, and efficient. The room was modern, clean, and very comfortable. The staff were 2nd to none on customer focus and courteous service. The restraunt provided a good selection of delicious food and drinks... will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Make sure to request a room that the balcony faces the pool.
Dear Mr. Dustin,

New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Really liked the ambiance and the hospitality. Rate it better than other similar properties. Room service was good too. An area of improvement could be a more spacious lobby. Otherwise all was up to the mark. Look forward to staying at Le Meridien Bangalore again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Dear Mr. Saad,

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 22 November 2013

have been staying at this hotel on most of my visits to bangalore. this hotel is always a pleasure to stay at. staff are friendly and very courteous. the ambiance is soothing to one's eyes, the food is good as the chefs are always willing to make something new when you ask them to. basically its a home away from home.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter" "Corner suites are large and sunny"...
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.

We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel. I would share your delightful feedback with my Le Meridien family, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism. We are glad to create a Feeling of “Home away from Home” for you while you are at the hotel.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Located in downtown Bangalore. The lobby is huge, brightly lit and airy. It has a bit of a mix of new and old world in it - opulent chandeliers et. al. The checkin process was extremely quick and smooth, and I went up to my room. My room had a theme to it - BLACK and WHITE! The furniture, decor and upholstery all adhered to this. The lighting was brilliantly used to accentuate the 'whites' in the black and white theme. And God bless Le Meridien for providing a hand shower with the toilet. Thank you for adapting to Indian sensibilities in spite of being an overseas brand. The room service, housekeeping were all top notch! A piece of clothing had to be laundered because it caught some stains on the flight. I gave the garment at midnight and it was ready for me sharp at 8:30 AM the next day! In the morning, the check-out too was extremely smooth. The stay was not much - 10 hours - but it left me in a good mood!

1 Thank Tanmay_Joshi
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear Mr. Joshi,

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.

We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the for the overall facilities and services at the hotel especially the room, front desk and housekeeping. I would share your delightful feedback with my Le Meridien family, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I work for an MNC in Bangalore , we had organized an event at the hotel in Nov 2013. The event was a great success and a lot of credit goes to the hotel & its staff to have made it success for us!
The event was well conceived and organized. The sales and banquets teams were working with us right from the very beginning.. They helped us find a good event management company who were incredible and they did a great job at a reasonable cost.,finalize the venue based on our needs.Tailor made the menu and provided a huge selection of beverages .We had a huge turn out of more than 300 people which was way beyond our estimate. The banquets team were very proactive in anticipating and ensured enough food and drinks were available for all our guests.
We had also booked few rooms for our colleagues who had come down from various parts of India to participate in the event . Hotel team had taken good care of them , provided us the best rooms and amenities.
I would definitely recommend Le Meridien as one of the perfect places to organize a corporate event of any type/size . They are perfectly located,.across the golf course.The Hotel is recently renovated rooms and banquet halls are fab.Service is top class. Food is excellent. Best part is the excellent staff who are proactive and always there to support you.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Le Meridien Bangalore !!

Vapi, India
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I stayed at this Starwood hotel in August-13 for two nights. This hotel has excellent modern impressive rooms otherwise not much to talk about. Found Lobby to be small and just in front of the Reception area, not much of privacy. La Brasserie is the 24-hour multi-cuisine restaurant that meets your fine dining need but nothing exceptional that needs a mention. We had our official meeting in one of the meeting rooms which was Ok. Cocktail party organized in the evening was not very well served, the starters were common again and no exceptional, new dish or a recipe. One action that impressed us was large breakfast that the hotel packed for us very early in the morning while checking out which none of us could finish at the airport.
Ultimately what matters the most is the Rooms quality and fine dining, this hotel is very good in the first case and does not disappoint on the second one so one could always try it out at least for a shorter trip.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors would be better
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank JayeshPandya
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear Mr. Pandya,

Greetings from Le Meridien Bangalore !!

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.
We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the breakfast, ambience and services at the hotel. We have noted your comments with regards to the snacks and assure you that the same has been taken up with the Chef. I would share your delightful feedback with my Le Meridien family, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.