“Centrally located property, beautiful from inside.”

Le Meridien Bangalore
Ranked #34 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Checked in today (May 09, 2014) for 4 nights, may extend. Hospitable staff, check in was smooth. Property is maintaing Meridien standards, beautiful room interiors, infact, I like overall theme of the room. Have been privided and upgrade, good pool view room with balcony, sincerely appreciate it. Yet to explore all but till now as day one is nearing to an end I am happy with my choice of property.
Nice spacious rooms with all required amenities. Serenity and calmness of the place is appreciable.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view room with balcony and enjoy of you get it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PawanKGupta
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Mr. Gupta,

We thank you for your valuable feedback and sincerely appreciate your time for doing so.

It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.

We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel. I would share your delightful feedback with my Le Meridien family, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

We thank you once again for your feedback as it is essential for us to deliver our services in accordance with our guests’ preferences.

Vice President – Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (1,395)

Reviewed 8 May 2014

The hotel is at a very good location. Close to Mg Road and Brigade Road..
Service is very good and up to standards.
Breakfast was ok not so great for vegetarians.
Rooms are quite spacious but the automation switches in the room are very confusing and doesn't work most of the time..had to toggle all switches before anything could work like aircon, lights , DND sign.
The interiors of the hotel like sofa in the lobby and elevator area looks quite outdated and old.
Only on elevator was working
Check in took time as they could not find my booking.
Check out was breeze.
Front Door always smiling and welcoming..
Overall except for rooms and interiors everything was perfect

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Mehta,

Greetings from Le Meridien Bangalore!

Thank you for your recent stay with us and noted your feedback post departure.

At the outset please accept our apologies for the inconvenience that may have been caused to you. As regards to the rooms, please be informed these are recently renovated and upgraded which are in line with International standards. We encourage with each arrival that our Guest Relations Executive escort the guest to the room and update about the in-room automation system. These are user friendly and easy to operate.

Although we have got a wide variety of dishes for vegetarians at breakfast, I will be happy if you could define what did you find missing so that we could introduce additional vegetarian dishes at the breakfast spread for your consumption in your future visits. I look forward to your return and assure you of our best attention at all times.

I thank you for bringing to our notice your concerns which will help us to improve our standard of service.

Thanking you,

Warm regards,

LE MERIDIEN BANGALORE

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I spent a night at the Le Meridien, Sankey Road, Bangalore, on the 17th of April. I had visited Bangalore with my wife, to attend a wedding.

Despite my intimating the hotel 2 days in advance that I would be reaching Bangalore early in the morning, and would appreciate an early check in, i was disappointed. Yes the Hotel provided me early check in, at 8 AM, but we were made to wait in the Lobby from 6.40 AM till 7.50 AM. Apparently their Computerised system does NOT allow release of a room - even if available - if the booking / reservations clerk has entered tentative time of check in as 8 AM, and the guest arrives early.

But, it is the hospitality industry, and NOT a single person in the staff even had the courtesy to offer us any refreshments. Not even water.

The room was spacious, and in the Non Smoking section of the Hotel. These rooms are t the rear of the hotel, and do not have the advertised view of the famed racecourse, etc. Only empty terraces of surrounding residences.

The wardrobe in the room is a bit tricky to open, and is spring-loaded. I injured my finger when it locked itself in place, Certain amenities like Coffee maker, Ironing board, Mini safe, etc were good touches.

Bed was comfortable. Television had limited channels.

The breakfast buffet at the La brasserie Restaurant was sumptuous, and tasty.

In conclusion, Good Hotel, Good Location, Good Brand, but in need of pro-active staff.

Room Tip: If it is not important, do not insist on Non Smoking area for room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Greetings from Le Meridien Bangalore!

I have noted your feedback concerning delayed allotment of the room after your arrival in the hotel at early hours of the morning.

I deeply regret for the inconvenience that was caused to you and your check-in process was delayed. I am also sorry to know that courtesies were not offered to you at that hour of the morning. I have personally reviewed your comments and taken desired action to ensure such incidents are not repeated in future. I do hope this will not deter you from using our hotel in your future visits to Bangalore and I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel. It will be my pleasure to meet you in person.

Once again regretting the inconvenience caused.

Warm regards,

LE MERIDIEN BANGALORE

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed for business in Bangalore. People are friendly. Hotel has nice atmosphere, clean and luxury rooms. Breakfast and diner at the buffet was excellent. Helpfull people, willing to tell you everything on the food and asking for preferences.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Marco,

Reviewed 27 April 2014

The family and myself have spent the past month touring india and had the pleasure of spending 2 nights and Le Meridien Bangalore. Unfortunately, the wife and myself did not adjust well to the climate change and came down with a touch of the flu. Enter Shijo and team from Le Meridien Bangalore, they call in a doctor to visit us at the room and also go so far as to sending someone to the pharmacy for the medication prescribed. I mean talk about going the extra mile. Le Meridien is beautfully decked out with the all the spleandour you have come to expect from a starwood hotel. Well done guys, will be back soon. - Avendra Naidu and Family ( South Africa)

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Mr. Naidu,

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.

We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel. I would share your delightful feedback with Shijo and my Le Meridien family, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

The hotel is well located. I like to use it depending my work schedule as currently its proximity/connectivity to the airport is great but since it has undergone/undergoing renovation the is quick turnover of staff and the services have really gone down. The operational staff and management is oblivious of need to provide clean bed and fully operational room. Food is good as is their room service but overall there is been degradation in service levels

Room Tip: Go for the rooms without carpets as the ones with carpet smell foul
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank singhkjmr

Dear Mr. Singh,

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.

We have noted your comments and are pleased to inform you that the renovation work is completed in the hotel. We have also made a note of your comments with regards to clean bed and operational room facilities and the same are being looked into. I deeply regret for the inconvenience caused and have personally reviewed your comments and taken desired action to ensure such incidents are not repeated in future. I do hope this will not deter you from using our hotel in your future visits to Bangalore and I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Had been to the restaurant last month for dinner with family. Location is prime, bang in the middle of city in the VIP. Access is breeze from North Bangalore/Airport/Railway station region.

First impression is

1. Prime and accessible location
2. Sufficient parking space (valet parking available)
3. Spacious lounge and restaurant (dining)area
4. Friendly staff
5. Good options available on menu

Seating is good, spacing is proper between tables and ambiance is quite good.
We order kabaab platter and come fresh fruit juice to begin with. Taste was excellent, bit tangy though. Juices were freshly prepared.

Ordered Veg and non veg main course comprising of mixed veg kadhaai (don't remember the exact name), Nalli ka salan, steamed rice, Roti platter comprising rot/butter roti/naan/lachha paratha)

Nalli ka salan was excellent, I think its their signature dish. Veg kadhaai was so so, the gravy was more of tomato thus turning it more tangy.

Overall, it was good food and good experience. The staff/chef all are friendly and Chef even visited us to get feedback about the food.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Mr. Himanshu,

We are delighted to know that you relished the food at Le Meridien Bangalore.

We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel. I would share your delightful feedback with my Le Meridien family, especially with the kitchen team, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.