Le Meridien Bangalore
  • Pool
US$65
US$52
1,493 results
All reviewsla brasseriesankey roadchef rahulbusiness triphealth clubcoffee shoptravel deskthe club loungeexcellent servicebusiness travelercomfortable roomspool sidecourteous staffexcellent hotelroom servicechecking outcomfortable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My 4 days business trip was made really comfortable by their friendly staff! Food is just awesome; I would strongly recommend that you don't miss the Sports Bar@ the lobby level. After hard working hours, I was spending time in Sports bar watching IPL in big screen with nice beer and snacks…...overall a very nice place to stay at.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Ms. Shilpa,

We thank you for your valuable feedback and sincerely appreciate your time for doing so.

It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.

We thank you once again for your feedback as it is essential for us to deliver our services in accordance with our guests’ preferences.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days during May 2014 on a business trip. If your destination is in Electronic City, you are better off avoiding this hotel as it would take 1-1.5 hours to reach there from the hotel. I learnt this the hard way.

The room I was allotted a Golf course view room but I couldn't see any golf course! The room itself is draped in red and black. The overall ambience of room is very harsh with cold glass tables and black color everywhere. The amenities in room seem outdated. The necessary toiletries in bathroom were missing, replaced with a note to not hesitate in asking room service for them. I mean how much these things cost that you can't place them there by default.

The check in process was very smooth and the staff were very helpful. They escorted me to the room and explained all the facilities in the room. In-room dining is good with food tasting very good.

The complimentary breakfast buffet is basic with all necessary Indian and western food but nothing extraordinary.

Overall the stay was comfortable and staff were friendly but this hotel is nothing to boast of.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Had attended for a business conference in this place and feels very nice about le-meridien bangalore. Nice location and arrangements for conferences and food served was good! We used the basement party hall and it was sufficient for 200 pax

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 20 May 2014

One of the most under-rated hotels in Bangalore, Le Merdien according to me is PHENOMENAL value for money. I have now stayed here 3 times, and attended several parties here thanks to being part of Oracle. They never hesitate to upgrade you, and then you get to meet Stalin who manages the lounge for the club floor. He is amazing and makes you feel like a king giving you amazing eats and drinks. The rooms are amazing and so are the toiletries (all spa).

I really adore the buffet spread at their coffee shop as well as the aLa carte at the restaurant next to the pool "la brassiere" I think . You can always order apart from the buffet, which is given complimentary (where else can this happen), and finally you get complimentary Ïlly"famous coffee which you can sip next to the pool.

The quality of service is apparent right from check - in when you get served a pineapple drink till the time you check-out. While I have stayed at the Windsor Manor, Gardenia, Oberoi, Lalit, yet I feel the warmth of Le Meridien staff beats them all.

You have a full fledged Gym and can also practice golf, though I never tried the latter.

Room Tip: All the rooms are equally quiet. However, the ones overlooking the pool give you a great view (the ones on the right hand side, post exiting the elevator).
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I missed the view to the Golf Course because my room was on the side. Wonder if they had rooms facing the course but did not offer me.However the staff needs a thumbs up for the care they showed during my stay.
The room was comfortable. Well maintained hotel. Value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Simarjit S

Dear Mr. Simarjit,

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.

We have made a note of your feedback and have updated your profile notes for a Golf View room, which shall be taken care by the team for your future visits. We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel. I would share your delightful feedback with my Le Meridien family, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.