“Guest should be problem free”

Le Meridien Bangalore
Ranked #39 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I had a complaint on AC temperature and I was so happy to see the staff get into quick action to resolve the problem. The Asst Front Office Manager Shijo visited my room and the Front Office Manager Dolly was full of concern. I was touched by their personalised attention and care for my expectations.
Even the staff at the coffee shop was extremely welcoming and eager to serve well.
A good experience to share.

Room Tip: My room was away from the lift area and extremely quiet on the west side.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Good and Lively ambience because of the Colour Scheme adopted in the interiors. Clean and well maintained corridors and Cosy Rooms, except that they do not have much natural ventilation and the dependancy is on the Electricity. They are a bit miserly on the Stationary and Laundry Bags and also do not serve Fruit Basket to all the Guests. Over all for a short stay a Good Property.
The Biggest drawback is the exhaust system and the entire Kitchen fumes and smell reaches the Rooms and rushes inside the moment we open the Doors. Hotel Management has to seriously look into this.

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side would have natural ventilation
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us.

Your feedback following your stay at our hotel has been well noted and we appreciate your efforts in bringing to our attention about your concerns.

Please be briefed that our rooms have stationary and laundry bags placed in the room and on request we even offer additionally and in no way we are “miserly”. About the food smell, in view of the atrium lobby there is possibility of smell reaching the floors from the lobby level restaurant but we have five heavy duty exhaust fans on top of the building which constantly runs to ensure no odours stay back in the atrium area. In fact this sort of complaint we have not received earlier and this being the first one, which we deeply regret. The total frontage of the hotel is without any food odours as the restaurant is situated at the end of the building and we do take care that smells does not reach the floors.

We assure you to offer you a room in the front wing of the hotel in your future visits to ensure you have a comfortable and relaxing stay.

Looking forward to having your stay with us and assure you of our best attention at all times.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I have been staying at the Le Meridien now for a few years, but it's in my last trip that I realised how much I liked this hotel. Very rarely, have I voted a place 5 on 5 on all parameters. For starters, the location cannot get better than this in Bangalore. Right opposite is the historic Bangalore Golf Club and the area is in some ways reminiscent of the now lost charm of Bangalore. The lobby and rooms always look fresh as if the hotel is brand new (it is not btw). The people are all very nice and always smiling. The breakfast is very nice, although most bangalore 5 stars have a nice breakfast. I just loved the super soft idly and super crispy dosa (see pictures). Overall, this is my no. 1 choice for a business trip to Bangalore.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Mr. Dev,

We thank you for your valuable feedback and sincerely appreciate your time for doing so.

It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.
We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel. I would share your delightful feedback with my Le Meridien family, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

We thank you once again for your feedback as it is essential for us to deliver our services in accordance with our guests’ preferences.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Rocking location which is not too far from MG Road hence far from the hustle & bustle of the city centre. I stayed for 2 nights 3 days on the second floor in room 206. the whole row of these rooms starting from 204 to 21* face the Golf Course which is an extremely pleasant view early in the morning.
The breakfast menu though expansive but lacks somewhat from what is expected of a 5 star hotel ( specially from the SPG group).
Good: Comfortable rooms and extremely nice bathrooms, Superb Room Service,Wifi was free ( depends on the room package i understand), Bedside USB ports for phone charging directly( boon for people with multiple gadgets)
Bad : iPod dock doesn't have connectors for newer iPhones, Breakfast not so great

All in all a great place to stay when in Bengaluru on business or leisure.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms from now 204 to 215 with Golf Course View.
3  Thank PRDMum
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A lovely hotel with a great location, Le Meridien is everything a 5 star hotel should be. Unlike many 5 star hotels, their breakfast menu had really fresh and tasty dishes. The room was wonderful. The service was very good. I spoke at a conference held there and the convention facilities are very good. I also stayed there during the conference and was impressed with the room quality.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Ms. Gita,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My 4 days business trip was made really comfortable by their friendly staff! Food is just awesome; I would strongly recommend that you don't miss the Sports Bar@ the lobby level. After hard working hours, I was spending time in Sports bar watching IPL in big screen with nice beer and snacks…...overall a very nice place to stay at.

Dear Ms. Shilpa,

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days during May 2014 on a business trip. If your destination is in Electronic City, you are better off avoiding this hotel as it would take 1-1.5 hours to reach there from the hotel. I learnt this the hard way.

The room I was allotted a Golf course view room but I couldn't see any golf course! The room itself is draped in red and black. The overall ambience of room is very harsh with cold glass tables and black color everywhere. The amenities in room seem outdated. The necessary toiletries in bathroom were missing, replaced with a note to not hesitate in asking room service for them. I mean how much these things cost that you can't place them there by default.

The check in process was very smooth and the staff were very helpful. They escorted me to the room and explained all the facilities in the room. In-room dining is good with food tasting very good.

The complimentary breakfast buffet is basic with all necessary Indian and western food but nothing extraordinary.

Overall the stay was comfortable and staff were friendly but this hotel is nothing to boast of.