“Memorable Experience”

Le Meridien Bangalore
Ranked #33 of 726 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed with family in hotel. The hotel is magnificent and I have not experienced such warm service in India before. People were warm and always ready to help. Special thanks to Juhi for her help with smiling face. Also morning breakfast was superb. It was really good and would prefer visiting it again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank HsVyas
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Mr. Vyas,

We thank you for your valuable feedback and sincerely appreciate your time for doing so.

It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.

We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel. Juhi indeed is an asset to the hotel. I would share your delightful feedback with her and my Le Meridien family, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

We thank you once again for your feedback as it is essential for us to deliver our services in accordance with our guests’ preferences.

Vice President – Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (1,425)

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stayed at the hotel with family, good hotel but old property, they make up with good service. Rooms are cleaned more than once a day when the guests are out, which was a welcome change compared to other such hotels. Room are slightly small for a family of four but overall experience was good, good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TRKKUMAR
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore and were happy with the services provided.

We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel. I would share your delightful feedback with my Le Meridien family, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic, culture and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The hotel is magnificent and I have never experienced such incredible service before. It was so lovely that it was hard to drag ourselves away from the hotel. Restaurants & bar are great . Overall I would say this is probably the best hotel I have ever stayed in on business tour.

1  Thank Jaaaaaaaack

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 21 July 2014

it was good and would prefer visiting it again. i loved the ambience and food was the attraction.
staff was couteous and friendly. no doubt things here turn easier and i would love to visit this place again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank khushboo2323
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Ms. Khushboo,

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at Le Meridien Bangalore.

We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel. I would share your delightful feedback with my Le Meridien family, am sure they would be happy to hear this. Our core values at Le Meridien Bangalore are chic cultured and discovery and I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Whenever I travel to Bangalore, I normally prefer to stay in Le Meridian in their Royal Club room.
The convenience starts from the airport itself. They arrange for complimentary airport pick-up & drop. There is a counter at the airport - so no worries at all. On reaching hotel, I have always got an early check-in. The rooms are very spacious with a comfortable couch to rest on or a extra large work desk. There are enough multi-country plug points, including USB & i-Phone sockets. The iron is cordless. There are many other little conveniences that make the stay more comfortable.
There is a club room available to entertain guests. It has internet PC and printers available. Evening there are drinks & appetizers that vary each day.
I can go on - but better you experience it yourself.

Room Tip: No second thoughts - Royal Club room
3  Thank yudhs
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Mr. Guest,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Those who regularly read my reviews know that I have a penchant for Hiltons, and for Hilton Executive Clubs in particular. I also like hotels with quirks, funny little variants and even irritations. However on coming to Bangalore on this trip, as a guest, I was booked into the Meridien. Now Meridiens have always been a favourite hotel of mine, especially when I am in France and I have worked a lot in France. So I am well disposed to them.

It is hard to say much about this hotel in my usual witty style. It is impeccable, the car met me at the airport, check-in was professional and slick and throughout my stay the attention of the staff and their demeanor has been impeccable. The two rooms in which I stayed are some of the most stylish I have enjoyed and I was surprised to discover that this place is some 30 years old, it is beautifully maintained.

Night one was spent in the Sports Bar where a likable young man - who had no other guests anyway - occupied my time in conversation about everything. I announced my intention to go to the Brasserie but he insisted that if I wished to stay where I was then I could have any food from the Brasserie a la carte menu brought to me in the Sports Bar. This was reminiscent of an experience in the Mumbai Hilton if you read my previous report. The food was good, well prepared and presented. But I never quite worked out what he had to gain by tethering me to the Sports Bar. Enjoyable nevertheless.

Night two was spent in the poolside barbeque restaurant. Service impeccable again but maybe a tad pushy. I got the strong feeling that the waiter had decided what I was going to have and was going to pretty well stick to it. However, his instincts were not bad and I have to say that the fish barbequed was really very excellent. I followed this up with some lamb and then kulfi. With the fish, an Indian sauvignon blanc which went very well and with the lamb an Indian shiraz. Breakfasts were good and pretty much what you expect.

A thoroughly good hotel of the upper-end business style. Certainly did not disappoint. Strong positive is that it is very well placed for travel to and from the airport. The journey took 40 minutes which, if you know Bangalore, is remarkable. Bangalore airport taxis are really clans and good. Being a relative newbie to this town and hotel I elected for a hotel car pick-up. Actually an airport taxi would have been just fine and about half the price. But it was not exorbitant anyway.

2  Thank MauriceCross

Dear Mr. Cross,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is the best part of bangalore I guess.this city has amazing choice of restaurants. It was my 1st visit to le meridian with a friend who lives in bangalore referred this to me so we were a bunch if 5 ppl The food - both in quality and presentation is very good.
Everything I have had here has been above my expectations.
The service is also very good. The wait staff is very cordial, prompt, friendly and most importantly very knowledgable about the menu.
They were to help suggest some great items from the menu when i had completely overlooked.who decided to try this place for dinner ,ambience of this place was so different and refreshing

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank vjinto
LeMeridienBangalore, General Manager at Le Meridien Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Guest,