This hotel is in general a nice hotel. Like in a lot hotels in India there is a lack in the service. The facilities are nice styled, but if the guest has a not so extra-ordinary request the staff is overloaded.
So I ordered a taxi to the airport, I got a hotel car for the double price of normal (INR 2000), what I had to refuse.
They serve you coffe everywhere at the restaurants in this Bodum cups. Sometimes the sanitation is not as it should be. Better you make your own coffe in the hotel room with the same equipment.
The club lounge is nice and has good drinks and food. The opening hours are 5 to 8 pm.
The rooms, in particular the suite rooms are well equipped with flat screen, movie enterment, massage seat, wood floor instead of a carpet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five star luxury business hotel in central business district opposite Bangalore Golf Club. Close proximity from airport, MG Road and shopping malls, Palace Ground, BIEC, Manpho, White Orchid and major MNC companies like Atkins,IBM,ANZ,Monsanto,Cerner,Target,Philips,NXP,AlcatelLucent, Amazon,Siemens. Multiple Food & Beverage outlets,Spa & Salon, 9 Banquet halls to cater 3000 guests in total. Entire hotel is newly renovated with swanky & chic looks to meet the needs of the modern business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Meridien Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- Meridien Bangalore
- Le Meridien Hotel Bangalore