The Park Bangalore
  • Room Service
Shilton Suites(Bengaluru)
juSTa MG Road(Bengaluru)
1,468 results
All reviewsmg roadmonsoon restaurantboutique hotelthe heart of the cityhappening placebusiness tripvalue for moneyrooms are smallpool sidewonderful staycoffee shopexcellent serviceprime locationcomfortable staycourteous staffroom servicefront office
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2013

The Park is so much more than just a luxury hotel. The staff behave as a family who truly cares for the guests and for each other. I have stayed at quite a few high-end hotels and although the size of The Park is not as grand as others, my experience here has been so much more enjoyable. The rooms are great, the restaurants in this hotel are fantastic, the pool area is lovely, and the i-bar club is an amazing place to socialize (which happens to be one of the very very few places that is open late).
I will definitely be visiting this place again when I visit Bangalore and I highly recommend others to do so as well.

Room Tip: Higher floors will get less noise from the i-bar club.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
The Park Blr H, General Manager at The Park Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Mr. Hazrat,

Thank you for recent stay at The Park Bangalore and for your valuable feedback.
We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at The Park Bangalore.
We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park Bangalore

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We have booked the taxi of the hotel to pick us at the airport but the taxi was not there (mistake from the hotel).
In the bathroom, the light on the mirror was missing. It was finally put in place upon my request.
The breakfast is not at good level: not enough choice, poor level of service, waiting too long.
Nevertheless, the restaurant is at good level of quality and the Italian restaurant is fantastic (food and wine)!

1  Thank Herve V

Dear Mr. Herve,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Bangalore and for your valuable feedback.

We have noted your observations and would like to assure you that every effort would be made to ensure the concerns that you've highlighted in your feedback would be investigated and addressed effectively.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park Bangalore.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I fell in love with this place on first sight. I checked into the hotel late afternoon and in the check in process was smooth although I felt a bit mechanic. What i really liked was the ambience of the lobby. Though a little small, it had really peppy music being played which I guess set the mood for the rest of the evening. The housekeeping staff is very good and courteous. Fast service especially by Yesu a housekeeper. The hotel is ageing-no doubt on that! But still worth the value for the money. Looking forward to staying in this place again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
The Park Blr H, General Manager at The Park Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Mr. Ghosh,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Bangalore and for your valuable comments. Your feedback about the overall ambiance, friendliness and helpful nature of our staff is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park Bangalore.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Last week i visited The Park Bangalore.One of the best 5 star hotels at the main city side .
Had a wonderful experiance there,specialy the night club called I-bar.Rooms are good.
Food and the service were wonderful.
Thanks to Mr Rahul from sales who helped a lot.
Small issues were there but overall experiance was wonderfull
Will definately visit every time whenever i come to Bangalore.

• Stayed: November 2013
The Park Blr H, General Manager at The Park Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Bangalore and for your valuable comments. Your feedback about the friendliness and helpful nature of our staff is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back at The Park Bangalore.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Extremely disappointed with this hotel. With the amount they charge per night - it was not the worth. When I checked into my room - I found one of the bulbs in my washroom fused. I called up the house keeping guys and inspite of the promises - it never got fixed on my entire duration of stay. Incredible!!
You do not actually feel a sense of belonging in the hotel. No warm courtesies from staff. The breakfast menu is not at all appealing and services are really bad. The only asset the hotel has is its proximity to the heart of Bangalore. Else people can prefer to stay at Taj Vivanta which is next to The Park or even The Oberoi.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
The Park Blr H, General Manager at The Park Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Bangalore and for your valuable
feedback. We regret that you were not satisfied with your stay
at the hotel. We have noted your concerns and are working towards improving the same.

Do provide us an opportunity to better your experience on your next stay with us.