Had a very pleasant stay in Bangalore at the Taj West End. Beautiful setting on former British colonial property transformed into hotel surrounded by trees and gardens. The flute player serenading breakfasters is a nice touch. I hesitate to say, but only downside is too much staff -- always popping in the room and checking in. They are all really helpful, though. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 130 years of illustrious history and unparalleled heritage, Taj West End defines the ‘iconic’! 36 kms from the Bangalore International Airport, Taj West End is located at the heart of Bangalore. Started by the Bronson's as a 10-room inn in 1887, this veritable oasis is now home to 117 magnificent rooms, each opening up to a space that allows you to bask in the sun and enjoy the natural environs. All this wonderfully complemented by our award winning restaurants to satiate your culinary desires including Masala Klub, Blue Ginger, Mynt and Blue Bar! Add to this the eight indoor and outdoor venues, each distinct in design, location and view to suit the theme of business and private events alike, a world class concierge service, award winning spa & salon, etc. and signature experiences including the Heritage Walk, Afternoon Tea Ritual and Breakfast under the Raintree, Taj West End is second to none in structure, style, service and delivering on its brand promise of Sincere Care! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Taj West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Taj West End Hotel Bangalore
- Taj West End Bangalore
- Taj West End Hotel Bangalore