This is my 3rd Taj hotel which I stayed in. Fantastic services from Concierge. You wonder how they do it when a friendly face approached me at the Airport Arrivals and asked, you must be "Ms Ler, Welcome to Bangalore". I asked if there is a pharmacy or a shop as I need to get some stuff - they kindly offered to drop me at 1 on the way to the resort. Despite not finding what I need on the first stop, Mr Nice Driver sent me to a second shop! Wow ! Thank you!
In the Taj-es, I stayed, I was welcomed by reception once I stepped out of the car and was taken straight to the room and checked-in in the room itself. Taj West Ends is a little different, checked-in at the counter - slight in consistency in their services - but I am completely fine with that. This place is a resort - rooms are in British colonial style, 2 stories bungalows - what an awesome experience! Mine came with a wonderful big balcony. The bathroom is a little small, it doesn't have a separate shower and bathtub. Luckily I am kinda tiny, it works well for me. Bathtub was clogged when I arrived - they got them fixed immediately after I informed them. Because the resort is huge, you can grab a buggy to take you to your room if you have a little too much stuff to carry that day. I love the gym. Fantastic yoga studio facing a garden, very peaceful indeed. Gardens are manicured, and this place do have a history, they have many beautiful rain trees in the compound which created a beautiful tropical landscape! I will definitely recommend this place if you are on holidays - it has a great resort feel to it and pretty central location....love to come back again! If I get a chance! Another impressive Taj hotel I have to say!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrating 125 years and more, The Taj West End, an icon in the city of Bengaluru ideally located in the city centre, is in close proximity to the Bangalore Golf club and is well connected to all major business and IT parks. The 117 rooms and suites are designed for guests to enjoy the highlight of the hotel - the lush, greenery-and-water designed landscapes. This magnificent property opened its doors to guests as early as 1887 under a Victorian lady, Mrs. Bronson. By the turn of the century, Bronson’s West End’s prosperity had attracted a fair bit of attention, and in 1912 passed into the hands of the Spencers. Since 1984 the hotel has been managed by the Indian Hotels Company Limited. Exuding magnificence and history from every corner, today this hotel speaks to all travelers staying within its walls. The Taj West End is also home to some of the city’s most acclaimed restaurants and award winning restaurants, offering unique and exquisite cuisines. Each outlet; Mynt, Blue Ginger Masala Klub and Blue Bar will showcase their finest offerings, sure to enchant, impress and dazzle guests. The hotel has created several Exclusive and Unique Experiences for its guests all through the year, pampering and delighting them in true Taj West End style. Whether one opts for a Breakfast under The Raintree, Dinner at the Paradise Table at Blue Ginger or under the stars at Masala Klub, guests will surely make memories that last them a lifetime! The Jiva Grande Spa and Salon, State of the Art fitness centre and two outdoor pools ensure this is the ideal getaway for leisure in the city of Bengaluru! With over 25000 sq.ft. of indoor and outdoor banqueting space, The Taj West End lends itself wonderfully to business conferences, conclaves and celebrations alike. The Taj West End looks forward to welcoming its guests to Bengaluru’s favorite hotel, a true icon for hospitality in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Taj West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Taj West End Hotel Bangalore
- Taj West End Bangalore
- Taj West End Hotel Bangalore