I absolutely loved every minute of my stay at the Taj West End despite being violently ill. The staff could not have done enough to assist my partner and I during my bed-ridden stay and I was so impressed by them. One lady in particular - Sandhi (forgive me if I spell incorrectly) was so lovely and genuinely cared for my well being.
This hotel is a little oasis in a busy city. It boasts beautiful gardens (get a room with a balcony overlooking) which are impeccably maintained. Bedrooms are also beautiful, spotless and guest amenties are outstanding.
Hats off to a wonderful hotel and wonderful staff and thank you for looking after me so well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrating 125 years and more, The Taj West End, an icon in the city of Bengaluru ideally located in the city centre, is in close proximity to the Bangalore Golf club and is well connected to all major business and IT parks. The 117 rooms and suites are designed for guests to enjoy the highlight of the hotel - the lush, greenery-and-water designed landscapes. This magnificent property opened its doors to guests as early as 1887 under a Victorian lady, Mrs. Bronson. By the turn of the century, Bronson’s West End’s prosperity had attracted a fair bit of attention, and in 1912 passed into the hands of the Spencers. Since 1984 the hotel has been managed by the Indian Hotels Company Limited. Exuding magnificence and history from every corner, today this hotel speaks to all travelers staying within its walls. The Taj West End is also home to some of the city’s most acclaimed restaurants and award winning restaurants, offering unique and exquisite cuisines. Each outlet; Mynt, Blue Ginger Masala Klub and Blue Bar will showcase their finest offerings, sure to enchant, impress and dazzle guests. The hotel has created several Exclusive and Unique Experiences for its guests all through the year, pampering and delighting them in true Taj West End style. Whether one opts for a Breakfast under The Raintree, Dinner at the Paradise Table at Blue Ginger or under the stars at Masala Klub, guests will surely make memories that last them a lifetime! The Jiva Grande Spa and Salon, State of the Art fitness centre and two outdoor pools ensure this is the ideal getaway for leisure in the city of Bengaluru! With over 25000 sq.ft. of indoor and outdoor banqueting space, The Taj West End lends itself wonderfully to business conferences, conclaves and celebrations alike. The Taj West End looks forward to welcoming its guests to Bengaluru’s favorite hotel, a true icon for hospitality in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Taj West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Taj West End Hotel Bangalore
- Taj West End Bangalore
- Taj West End Hotel Bangalore