This has to be in our top 10 most memorable hotel stays.
What a spectacular property and the hotel grounds of Westend is like an oasis of tranquility.
The rooms are beautifully spaced and spread out on their extensive gardens and it's a delight to explore their well maintained lawns with bunnies and geese scurrying around them.
The people under the brilliant leadership of their very affable GM, Mr. Mukherjee, were the ones that made this hotel a sublime experience for our family.
From the people who greet you in the security, to the very professional but amiable ladies at the reception, to their very accommodating chefs and housekeeping people, everyone contributed in their own ways and made our stay there particularly special.
Some of the frontline staff performed at an excellent level and they made us feel at home and at ease with our long stay of 6 week there. A home away from home, literally!
Thank you to all of the staff, and specially those key individuals for making our stay in Bangalore so memorable.
The morning breakfast is well planned to accommodate all kind of eaters. They offer some very healthy options which was a big draw for our family. Most of the chefs in all their restaurants will go above and beyond to work with you if you have any dietary concerns.
The hotel is centrally based so the shops and other restaurants are extremely accessible.
I would highly recommend Taj Westend, and if we find ourselves that way again it will be the only hotel we would stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrating 125 years and more, The Taj West End, an icon in the city of Bengaluru ideally located in the city centre, is in close proximity to the Bangalore Golf club and is well connected to all major business and IT parks. The 117 rooms and suites are designed for guests to enjoy the highlight of the hotel - the lush, greenery-and-water designed landscapes. This magnificent property opened its doors to guests as early as 1887 under a Victorian lady, Mrs. Bronson. By the turn of the century, Bronson’s West End’s prosperity had attracted a fair bit of attention, and in 1912 passed into the hands of the Spencers. Since 1984 the hotel has been managed by the Indian Hotels Company Limited. Exuding magnificence and history from every corner, today this hotel speaks to all travelers staying within its walls. The Taj West End is also home to some of the city’s most acclaimed restaurants and award winning restaurants, offering unique and exquisite cuisines. Each outlet; Mynt, Blue Ginger Masala Klub and Blue Bar will showcase their finest offerings, sure to enchant, impress and dazzle guests. The hotel has created several Exclusive and Unique Experiences for its guests all through the year, pampering and delighting them in true Taj West End style. Whether one opts for a Breakfast under The Raintree, Dinner at the Paradise Table at Blue Ginger or under the stars at Masala Klub, guests will surely make memories that last them a lifetime! The Jiva Grande Spa and Salon, State of the Art fitness centre and two outdoor pools ensure this is the ideal getaway for leisure in the city of Bengaluru! With over 25000 sq.ft. of indoor and outdoor banqueting space, The Taj West End lends itself wonderfully to business conferences, conclaves and celebrations alike. The Taj West End looks forward to welcoming its guests to Bengaluru’s favorite hotel, a true icon for hospitality in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, Priceline, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Taj West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Taj West End Hotel Bangalore
- Taj West End Bangalore
- Taj West End Hotel Bangalore