2,517 results
All reviews library bar zen restaurant le cirque royal club beautiful hotel an oasis business trip rooms are large luxury hotel excellent service breakfast buffet is duty manager indian food coffee shop jamavar citrus bmw
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This is a world class 5 star property. Beautiful hotel, engaged and helpful staff, good food, great facilities and well located in the Bangalore. I would rate my experience as awesome. The only hitch is I accepted a sign up for their executive lounge program (cost about $55 a night) which I never quite used. Just did not have time but I am sure it’s worth it as it offers access to the lounge, free cocktails, late checkout etc. I’ll definitely visit and stay at this Hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TheLeelaPalace, General Manager at The Leela Palace Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Guest,

The Leela Palace team joins me in thanking you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to the city of Gardens.

We sincerely appreciate your gracious comments that you have shared with TripAdvisor community.

It gives us great pleasure to note that we were able to provide you with a service that exceeded your expectations.

I have personally shared your compliments on our hospitality with the entire team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

Please feel free to write to me when you ;planning your next trip and i will ensure we block you a nice spacious room in our Royal club floor so that we ensure that you enjoy our hospitality.

We all will be looking forward for an opportunity to welcome you back at your Palace in Bangalore soon.

kunal.chauhan@theleela.com

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Food is great, lots of variety and yum as well. But at a place like Leela palace what you by default expect is good hospitality.
Went out for lunch with my parents, wife and son. All was good and we were having a good time. Somewhere towards the end of our lunch my dad went to the restroom and lost his way. He did not return for about 5 mins and myself and wife started searching. Folks in the restaurant saw us worried and asked if we are looking for something. We said about my dad missing and they would just walk off since its not about food and hence is not their problem. We went looking for him all the way upto reception lobby and one person from the reception desk came towards us asking if he can help us anyway. We told about our situation. He just said 'oh!!' and looked at his mobile and kept walking. In the meantime, folks at the restaurant came to our table cleared our glasses(except mom and son's glass as they were still sitting) from which we were drinking water and asked my mom if they can bring the bill. Zero sympathy/empathy towards a worried family. After we found our dad with NO HELP from Leela palace employees, we came back to our table. I asked for water to be refilled, me and mom shared a glass while my son and wife shared another. As mentioned before they had already removed 3 out of the 5 glasses. They saw it and did nothing about it. After about 2 mins they asked my dad if he wanted some water refill without even noticing that he did not even have a glass in front of him and my dad asked them about the same. We later paid our bills and came back home. Never again will i go to that restaurant.
One lesson learnt - All that polished behavior is total hoax and is not from their heart. They just showed their true class.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank rijvargh
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I and My Friend went for dinner at Leela Palace Bengaluru while we were about to leave the city. I must say that this is one of the best place to chill out.. in terms of food, and hospitality.. loved it. Thanks a ton for services guys will love to have visit again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

At the onset please accept our sincere gratitude for choosing The Leela Palace , Bangalore and also for taking out your precious time to post your compliments.

We at The Leela believe that people make a hotel special, giving it heart and soul. It is my pleasure to share your compliments to the team - I know how much they will appreciate what you have said.

The team and I thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I visited Leela Palace for a business cum family trip for 19 days and it was truly wonderful stay there.

Staff was Super courteous , service was too good.

Breakfast spread had so much variety to choose from.

Overall a very satisfied customer.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Kesarwani,

Thank you for taking time to post your compliments

We are delighted to note your positive comments on our hotel. The team was also happy to read that you enjoyed our hospitality. Thank you for this generous feedback.

At The Leela Palace, it is our constant Endeavour to ensure that our guests have a memorable stay. It is a pleasure to note that we have exceeded your expectations.

All of us do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel when you visit our city next.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Jayant Sood is a star of Leela Bangalore. As a lobby Manager he has been a fantastic host to take care of me for the last 3yrs. I have stayed with my family several times and he has been extremely caring getting into every small details of giving absolute comfort to me and my family. His staff Arti from Spa, Siva from Pool area, Vishwanath from the F&B service for the rooms have been GEMS of Leela. Thank you Jayant for making me so special everytime I stayed with your hotel. You are truly an asset to this Leela Ventures and to the entire Leela Group of hotels. See you soon again.....

Room Tip: Any room above 3rd floor is great.....
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
TheLeelaPalace, General Manager at The Leela Palace Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for taking time to post your compliments

I have personally shared your feedback with Jayant , Arti, Siva and Vishvanath who were delighted to know that their services made the difference in your stay.