2,518 results
All reviews library bar zen restaurant le cirque royal club beautiful hotel an oasis business trip rooms are large luxury hotel excellent service breakfast buffet is duty manager indian food coffee shop jamavar citrus bmw
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

At Leela palace they use the slogan "Atithi Devo Bhava" which means to treat your guest as a God. Something everyone at Leela Palace is very aware of, the staff members are sooooo friendly. Our stay was PER-FECT. The entourage is amazing, large and clean rooms and the food is delicious. Next time we definitely will stay at Leela Palace again. we will even adjust our holiday such that we can at a Leela palace hotel. We can recommend it to everyone.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank VDL_11
KChauhan, General Manager at The Leela Palace Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

At the onset please accept our sincere gratitude for choosing The Leela Palace for your recent visit to the city of gardens and also for taking out your precious time to post your compliments.

We at The Leela believe that people make a hotel special, giving it heart and soul. It is my pleasure to share your compliments to the team - I know how much they will appreciate what you have said.

The team and I thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

The staff was awesome, and the food was great. I really enjoyed the decorations, and the view from the balcony was pretty cool. Also, there are some funs bars around the area. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
KChauhan, General Manager at The Leela Palace Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for taking time to post your compliments

We are delighted to note your positive comments on our hotel. The team was also happy to read that you enjoyed our hospitality. Thank you for this generous feedback.

At The Leela Palace, it is our constant Endeavour to ensure that our guests have a memorable stay. It is a pleasure to note that we have exceeded your expectations.

All of us do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel when you visit our city next.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

The Leela palace Bengaluru has set a bench mark for standards in hotels. A relaxed comfortable stay with friendly service, great food efficient staff is all that I can recall from my stay at the hotel. As hard as I can think off not able to find a reason I can complain about. Laundry services, though a bit expensive was excellent and obliged to my requests. The Le Cirque is a hidden jewel serving amazing food and as a vegetarian on the day I visited was thrilled as the chef walked out to take my orders an prepared my black truffle risotto to perfection. Breakfast at Citrus is another big highlight with huge selection, probably the biggest in the city and must not miss. Overall a great experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Somenath M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay at The Leela Palace, Bangalore.

Your comments regarding the hotel and its services are truly appreciated , I was very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you for letting me know how impressed you were with the service you received. We at The Leela hotels take immense pride in elevating the senses and providing everlasting memories.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcome you back to your Palace in Bangalore soon.

The Leela Palace Bangalore

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Had an great experience staying at the Leela Palace Bangalore. The grandeur of the entrance and lobby is that of entering an actual Palace and not a hotel. After a long drive from the airport to the hotel, felt have come on a vacation visiting place of tourist interest. The facilities and food at their meeting halls were great and the staff very couteus and helpful. Breakfast selection at Citrus was great thanks to Mr Naveen and Chef Rijeesh for their quick service helping me while I was in a hurry to get to my meeting.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be of service to you during your visit to Bangalore

Entire team was overwhelmed to read your kind words of appreciation. Our team members are our greatest strength and your appreciation will certainly motivate them to scale for new heights in excellence.

Your kind comments are greatly appreciated, guest delight is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such compliments. I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned and sure would help them to reach the potential.

Thank you once again for your invaluable support to our hotel and we look forward to having continued opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

True to their motto, the hotel treats guests like Royalty. A place where I felt my requests were given due importance and actioned immediately. From the front desk to the staff at their poolside, spa and laundry service everything has been very smooth and convenient. Comfortable spacious rooms with decor giving a very traditional Indian feel, services complimenting and great food by chefs who came out to take our orders were the highlight of my trip to the Leela. The food is authentic and better than I expected since most hotels serve food which is prepared keeping the international client in mind. Would be back with family in February 2019.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo