The Oberoi, Bengaluru
US$52
US$53
Hotels.com
2,235 results
All reviewspolo cluble jardinrain treerim naaman oasismg roadbutler serviceexcellent servicebusy citychinese restaurantbusiness tripbeautiful hotelthe heart of the cityroom servicein room diningspecial thankshouse keeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I would like to thanks every one in Oberoi Bangalore . You are doing greet job keep it on

I never been treated they way you did love you all

I do advice all friend to stay there because it is just on the center of Bangalore one of the weel known road MG ROAD

Banaeimoon

Room Tip: all room type are excellent
2  Thank Abdullah B
Oberoi_Bangalore, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing The Oberoi during your visit to Bangalore and also for sparing time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and are happy to read such a delightful recommendation.

We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback on our location.

We also thank you for your wonderful words of appreciation of our services. We believe that people make a hotel special, giving it heart and soul. Guests such as yourself are the true inspiration behind our philosophy towards hospitality and our endeavour remains to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service excellence.

I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

The team and I thank you once again for your time and the wonderful review and look forward to welcoming you back.

In Bangalore, if I could be of any assistance please do let me know.

Huvida.marshall@oberoihotels.com

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The rooms are hi-tech with an ipad that controls tv, lighting, door, camera outside of door. Lovely modern room, though not overly spacious. My rate came with complimentary wifi, but I don't think that is the norm. The staff is very attentive, cheerful and helpful. Food is very good. I was here for a business trip and look forward to future visits.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rico G
Oberoi_Bangalore, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share you feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note your appreciation of our service. I have conveyed your compliments to the team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. Our chefs were also happy to note that you enjoyed the food.

In our endeavour to provide our guests with highest levels of comfort and hospitality, we had introduced iPads in all our rooms. We are happy to receive your positive review on this state-of-the-art technology.

We have noted your comments on our rooms and would like to thank you for this feedback.

With regards to your feedback on our room rates, we have customised rates to suit different individual's travel needs.

My team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The moment you enter the property - from the security to the front desk manager - hospitality is best i have ever seen in any of the star hotels.

Very warm and smiling staff , great location of the hotel , and wonderful ambiance all adds to a wonderful experience.

Definitely will stay here the next time , if in Bangalore.

Room Tip: Any room is a comfort here.
1  Thank shashank673
Oberoi_Bangalore, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking time to post your comments on TripAdvisor and are happy to read your positive reviews on our location. The hotel which is centrally located in the heart of the city makes it the right choice to stay, be it on a business visit or a holiday get-away.

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful words of appreciation for the team and are delighted to note that you found our hospitality the best. We believe that people make a hotel special, giving it heart and soul. Guests such as yourself are the true inspiration behind our philosophy towards hospitality and our endeavour remains to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service excellence.

The team and I thank you for your recommendation and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our city and to our hotel.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Just completed a three night stay and cannot give this hotel and staff enough praise and recommendation, I have stayed at most of the better hotels in Bangalore and this is the best. Staff are absolutely brilliant. Nothing is too much bother and they are attentive but not overly where it becomes too much. Special mention to Mr Singaravelan - housekeeping supervisor, looked after every small detail.

Hotel has great location at end of MG road and rooms are comfortable, spacious and well maintained.

Don't miss out give it a try and see if I am right in my review

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Oberoi_Bangalore, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor and for sharing your compliments on our product, service and location.

We are happy to note that you found our rooms spacious and comfortable.

The entire team is delighted to read such a fantastic review from you. Singaravelan was also pleased to note your compliments. It is our utmost focus to ensure we meet up with the services that our guests have come to expect from us and appreciation such as yours is indeed rewarding.

The team and I are grateful for your recommendation and do hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Vice President and General Manger

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have stayed at this property a few times and what was a wonderful experience to begin with has only improved over time . Any hotel would be measured by their staff first and the staff at The Oberoi are absolutely wonderful . The hospitality extended is very personalizd and the sheer ability of The Oberoi Hotel to motivate their staff in this fashion is a little bit of a surprise to me. The rooms are excellent . I cannot think of something they have forgotten. They have three restaurants and all serve fine food. Usually one feels that a review which has no complaint at all would be taken as posted with motivation. But trust me , I am letting this review stay the way it is because I have not yet been able to find anything to complain about. I would certainly stay there again. The only problem they have is that they are located in centre city which is actually good but if your travel within the city takes you a little off ,it could be a slight challenge depending on where you will be going to. It's the city which is the problem not a problem of the hotel's doing. However it says quite a bit that in spite of this I will go back again.

Room Tip: I have stayed in different rooms at different times. Did not notice the difference. Choose what you get at the best price .

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi as a preferred hotel during your visits to Bangalore and for sharing such a fantastic review with the TripAdvisor community.

Your compliments on our hotel and restaurants is inspiration for all of us. The team was also overwhelmed to read your kind words of appreciation. Our team members are our greatest strength and your appreciation will certainly motivate them to scale for new heights in excellence.

At The Oberoi, it is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel. We are happy to read that we have exceeded your expectations.

Your support to our hotel over the years is invaluable to us and we and look forward to having continued opportunities to be of service to you.