2,687 results
All reviews polo club le jardin rain tree rim naam an oasis mg road butler service excellent service chinese restaurant business trip busy city beautiful hotel the heart of the city in room dining room service special thanks india
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Great hotel with a very attentive staff and management.
The restaurants are very good and especially the Rim Naam, with great quality choice of Thai food.
It's always a pleasure to stay at The Oberoi, bengaluru

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Mr. Bernard,

I appreciate you staying with us and sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

The Oberoi experience is incomplete without our team who takes pride in creating a balance of luxury, attentive yet unobtrusive service and pay attention to even the smallest of details for our guests. I have shared your generous comments with the entire team, for whom it will be a great source of inspiration.

I appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and our award winning Thai restaurant – Rim Naam. During your next visit, do try our Chinese restaurant, Szechwan Court. Our Master Chef David Wang from Beijing has created a wonderful menu and I am sure you will enjoy the same as well.

We sincerely look forward to the delight of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I cannot recommend this hotel enough!!! This hotel provided world class service, I was always greeted by name and enthusiasm, I felt truly valued.

The rooms are beautiful and very clean, fresh fruit on arrival and personal service by the butler and house-keeping team. On most days there was a gift in my room based on my needs, for instance, they noticed I had lots of cables, so they provided cable ties and a travel pouch to keep them in; then on another day they noticed I did not have a mouse pad, so supplied one with a laptop cleaning kit! It's these little things that make the hotel memorable and show how they are considering the needs of their guests.

The Thai restaurant is truly the best Thai food I have ever eaten (even in Thailand!!) and the other restaurants were lovely too, although the portions were a little too big for me, but that said, there are excellent re-cycling programmes in the hotel.

The Polo Club was excellent to relax in after a meal and a hard day in the office, this is one of the things that sets this hotel apart from the others in the local area.

BUT, the best part of this hotel is not the building, bars and restaurants, but the people that work there! I have never felt more valued in any hotel, ever!

Dear Ms. Amanda,

It was a delight to welcome you to our city and our hotel.

Thank you for taking time to share such a fantastic review on TripAdvisor. Your time and praise are overwhelming and precious to us.

It is gratifying to receive feedback such as yours which allows us to feel that as a brand we are headed in the right direction. Even today we are guided by the philosophy of our founder, Late Sri Rai Bahadur M.S. Oberoi. He always mentioned that you can build a hotel out of gold but no one will ever want to stay there if you cannot provide warm and gracious service. Our team has embodied this spirit and all of who work as part of this team are truly honoured to be at the Oberoi Group.

Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to show case our hospitality. All of us look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 13 October 2018

I recently stayed at The Oberoi in Bangalore. While I've been to Bangalore a number of times in the past, this was my first stay at The Oberoi. The service and personalized attention was amazing! The food was above average and amenities were very nice. Overall, an excellent value.

Dear Chuckra,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi, Bengaluru and for your review on TripAdvisor. Your compliments for our hotel, our amenities, food and our hospitality are truly appreciated.

Your kind words of appreciation about our personalized attention, mean a lot to all of us. It truly feels wonderful to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories for our guests.

I have shared your feedback with the entire team and they are delighted by your praise and recognition.

We hope to continue delivering truly world class hospitality experiences on all your future stays with us.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

This property is one of the best hotel in city center of Bangalore. When yo stay here it feels unlike staying in city. Amazing calming experience with all trees between the hotel. Well connected to other important locations within city center.

Room tip: Lush green in middle of city

Dear Akshay

I appreciate you choosing to stay with us and sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

Being located at the central business district is an advantage for many of the guests staying with us.

I am pleased to note that you were impressed by the ambience of our hotel. The passion with which our Horticulture and Housekeeping teams tend for the flora and fauna in the hotel has resulted in a space that our guests cherish.

As mentioned by you, The Oberoi, with its convenient location in the centre of the city on M.G.Road, is close to the business, financial and shopping hubs of Bengaluru, making it an ideal hotel both for a business traveller as well as for a family get-away. We are also fortunate to have the Metro Rail system right next to our hotel, which is connected to many important locations in the city.

I appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and look forward to the delight of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing stay in the oberoi Bengaluru excellent and outstanding service the staff are amazing highly recommend to stay there and try their Thai restaurant and the garden is just brilliant perfect location close to many attraction

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Oberoi_Bengaluru, General Manager at The Oberoi, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Spaloon,

I appreciate you sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to note that you were impressed by the ambience of our hotel. We are indeed blessed to have such an oasis amidst the chaos of the city.

I appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and our award winning Thai restaurant – Rim Naam and look forward to the delight of welcoming you back soon.