Stayed at the hotel for the first time last week.
Pick-up from airport was smooth. Despite taking about an hour to the hotel, time flew past since the driver narrated the history of Bangalore and stories of major attractions. Check-in was effortless.The room is relatively small but okay for a business hotel. Bathroom however was really small with little room for manoeuvre. Breakfast is decent but nothing to shout about.
The best thing about the hotel is probably its location. Right across the hotel is a brand new and modern shopping mall that includes Marks and Spencer, a bookshop, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Haagen Dazs ice-cream, a food mall and others. Being located centrally along the MG Road which is the main road in downtime allowed easy commuting to major attractions, restaurants, bookshops, etc.
Overall, it is a reasonably comfortable hotel in an excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak in the space that's bang in the centre of Bangalore's business and entertainment areas. Drive in from the airport delighting in backseat surprises (we're not revealing here). You'll see how we mean business in a quiet efficient way from the moment you step in. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. This arrival zone sets the tone for guestrooms and banquet facilities that deliver the ultimate in urban relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - M G Road, Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - m g Road, Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- Taj Residency Bangalore
- Taj Residency Hotel Bangalore