I stayed in a basic room. I found that the size of the room was smaller then most of the other hotels, but it was very comfortable. The Hotel is in the heart of the city so you are well connected to the entire city. Though I would prefer Taj west end to Taj Residency, but still this is also a good option. I liked the coffee shop in the hotel which over looks the pool, its an ideal place to have you breakfast. I really enjoyed my stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak in the space that's bang in the centre of Bangalore's business and entertainment areas. Drive in from the airport delighting in backseat surprises (we're not revealing here). You'll see how we mean business in a quiet efficient way from the moment you step in. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. This arrival zone sets the tone for guestrooms and banquet facilities that deliver the ultimate in urban relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - M G Road, Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - m g Road, Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- Taj Residency Bangalore
- Taj Residency Hotel Bangalore