Vivanta by Taj - M G Road, Bangalore
  • Room Service
juSTa MG Road(Bengaluru)
Shilton Suites(Bengaluru)
1,806 results
All reviewscafe mozaicjiva spachinese restaurantthe heart of the citybusiness hotelcoffee shoppool sideexcellent servicecentral locationbusiness tripin room diningduty managerbreakfast buffethome away from homefront officeexcellent stayrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2010

I stayed at the Vivanta on MG Road in Bangalore for a week on business. The hotel staff is excellent along with the food, service and prices. The hotel features 24 hour dining and room service. I worked nights and slept during the daytime without any problems or interruptions. The security at the hotel is excellent and well guarded. Room keys are required to get to any floor with bedrooms. The room came was always cleaned at my request during the evenings when I would be working. Fresh flowers are all over the hotel including in the rooms. Overall- a great stay while on business.

Reviewed 14 November 2010

If you arrange transport from and to the airport, your time in Bangalore is almost certainly going to be better with Vivanta. I felt well taken care of from the professional driver that met us at the airport pickup area, with a cold bottle of water and soothing music, together with a handset for the hotel itself if I had any issues. I also liked that they had their own drivers and trusted taxi drivers that delivered me to wherever I needed to go and waited for me to finish before whisking me back. The hotel itself was great; I was especially impressed by the fact they seemed to think of everything in the rooms, and was happy to see an Aeron chair to work from! The wake up calls were great, the gym was fantastic, and the minibar was very well stocked. This was my first time in Bangalore and my first time in the Vivanta, and I don't think I'm going to stay anywhere else from now on (well, unless it's the Leela Palace, but I seriously doubt I can expense that!)

Reviewed 7 November 2010

I stayed in Vivanta by Taj on MG road recently on one of my Busienss trip. As usual I booked Taj by the name of it. The location of this Taj is pefect for Business as well as leisure traveller because it is at the center of the city and located near the busiest shopping areas within Bangalore.

The initial first impression was good and people and staff were curtious and the lobby was neat and clean but the turning point was the room. While you have all the ameneties that are needed in the room but my biggest disappointment was the sheer size of the room it was too small for someone who have paid so much to stay is a Taj property. It was crowded and lack of space to relax and also some how I think it did not have proper sound proofing because you could hear lot of outside road noise even when the balcony door was closed. It being next to a busy road.

Other than this the resturant and food was good and it had ample choices. the best thing was the breakfast with everything that you can think of to eat.

Overall it could have been a good experience had the room been little spacious and not next to a busy road with those noises. Maybe my badluck I got room next to the busy road.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2010

I stayed there some months ago. They had a good deal so I stayed there again. Central hotel. Be ready to count 40 minutes minutes to go from airport to Hotel. Can be a bit noisy depending on traffic on the MG Road. Good breakfast. The bar in the hotel seems very busy and plays extremely loud music. Meeting room available to rent. Friendly room service (pasta was very tasty). They have chinese, italian and international restaurants + 1 coffee shop.

Reviewed 1 November 2010

The moment you walk in the Taj Residency,you are made feel special.Themost efficient and warm staff any hotel can dream of.Most awsome room,excellent food,great housekeeping and best part is that each and every hotel staff shows sincier effort in making you feel comfortable and special.

Though it was best suited for the business travellers,but me and my family loved it as its location is very convinient for shoppping.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family