My room is (yeah, I am in my hotel room while typing this review) right on top of the restaurant, so everyday I can smell the grease especially during the dinner time. No so pleasant, but I can deal with it.
Today, when I get back to my hotel room from work at 6pm, they were painting the hallway right outside of my door. Construction at 6pm? Not so cool. And who know what kind of lead paints they are using?! after about 15min I got back to my room, my heart started beating faster and faster, and I started to feel nauseous. The smell was so bad I had to open my balcony door and bear with all the noises from MG road. I called to complain and the manager came to apologize and offered the air freshener. Good service and very nice people. However, I had to open the door to talk to the manager, and it now makes my room smells even more like cheap paints and I feel more sick after talking to them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak in the space that's bang in the centre of Bangalore's business and entertainment areas. Drive in from the airport delighting in backseat surprises (we're not revealing here). You'll see how we mean business in a quiet efficient way from the moment you step in. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. This arrival zone sets the tone for guestrooms and banquet facilities that deliver the ultimate in urban relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, DerbySoftTaj, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - M G Road, Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - m g Road, Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- Taj Residency Bangalore
- Taj Residency Hotel Bangalore