“Good for team Outing”

Golden Palms Hotel & Spa
Ranked #135 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
“Good for team Outing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

We checked in the hotel by around 10.30 AM. The resort is away from the city which is one of the main advantage. they have lot of area which is suitable for team building activities and the game room is also awesome. and the best thing was the swimming pool which is one of the biggest one I have ever seen swimming costume is must and they are very strict about that

Room Tip: Swimming Suite is must
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank BibinPK
Swaroop M, General Manager at Golden Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Guest,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind words of appreciation. It gives us immense pleasure and fills us with pride to know you made best of your time at the weekend outing at our Hotel.
The Golden palms hotel & spa Bangalore along with its world class facilities provides an array of recreational amenities like spa, swimming pool, gymnasium and indoor and outdoor games which makes it one of the best outing spots in the city for both relaxed vacationers and executive travelers. Once again thank you letting us have the privilege to host your outing. We are eagerly looking forward for your next visit.

Warm Regards,
COO & Corporate General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Arabic first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had been to Golden Palms for a team outing. We were a group of around 25 people. Though this place is in the outskirts of Bangalore, it is really a lovely place for team outings. They have an excellent infrastructure and support many activities like Bowling, Archery, Indoor games, Wave pool, Lazy river, etc. The food was also very good. In short our whole team really enjoyed this trip.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Swaroop M, General Manager at Golden Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing on trip advisor and for sharing your wonderful review with us.

We are pleased to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed our hospitality, services and facilities and we were able to par your expectations.

It is the encouraging feedback from patrons like you which keeps us motivated to strive for excellence in all aspects. Thank you once again for your support, recommendation and for appreciating our efforts so well.

Warm Regards
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed one night - April 26th - 5 couples and 2 kids - we had fun ! ( on our own ) Ive been coming here since 2003 or so 10 years - man what a sea change ! ( Clearly Sanjay Khan , Bob Christo your spirit needs to come back !!) Basically a fabulous resort once the playground of bollywood and the rich and famous now run like an average resport only for large corporate gatherings. Whats wrong ? My personal take and my friends as well - no Passion - zero ! just running on fumes and the past. 1) Restaurant - food was good service pathetic ( do you need to ask for drinking water 7 times !) 2)Pool - Main half closed why ? some issue with the water ( this is peak summer how can that be an excuse??)why did i come ! 3)Rooms - Still good ! some minibars not working cant even cool water.4)Lawns - overgrown , grass begs for cows.5)parking Lot - a joke (waste thrown from big banquet hall - untarred ) - was our last trip . Better for large corp gathering only - if you want service - this is not the place. Passion for people is zero.

Room Tip: Stay near the pool - saves you the walk ! higher floors good for youngsters - older people / kids st...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Amit G
Swaroop M, General Manager at Golden Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am distressed to note that we were unable to provide you with a memorable experience and offer my sincere apologies for the lapse. At The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa, we take great pride in the services we offer and it is feedback from our guests, which assist us to strive for excellence.

Please do give us another opportunity as I am confident you will have a brilliant stay with us. Do let me know when you plan to visit us again, as I will be delighted to look after all aspects of your stay personally.

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again and we assure you of our best service and attention at all times.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Nice Place for a days corporate outing. We had booked this place before checked-in .
We were a team of 20 . We had a lavish breakfast (English /south indian/north indian). The resort provided us a small hall for our activities .After which we played badminton ,tennis and other indoor activities .All this as part of the package .
The Lunch again was a wide spread and delicious . After which we played in the pool.
Swimming costume is a must.

Overall : A good place

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us .

Whilst we appreciate that your experience may have been marred by the elaborate described exclusivity, we at the same time are thankful of your detail appreciation of your experience and the recognition towards the quality of the establishment and services extended.

Should you travel to Golden Palms Hotel & Spa, please do let me know, I will be happy to assist in helping you to further discover The Golden Palms Hotel & Spa

Warm Regards
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Been here over the weekend and the first thing that struck me were the architectural pieces around the resort. These guys do have a taste for art and gud food. The place is a tad pricey though. But once you reach dere, just forget the world and relax. That's what resorts are for!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank amritroy
Dear Guest,

We are pleased to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed our accommodation, hospitality, services and facilities and we were able to par your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Golden Palms Hotel & Spa Please do not hesitate to contact me personally for assistance with reservations.

Best Regards
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

I went along with my family on a day trip here and was extremely disappointed. I was looking for a resort outskirts of Bangalore to getaway from the busy city life and was always interested in Golden palms as its very famous name among other resorts here. The resort has a well maintained garden and pool (pretty big swimming pool), that is it. There is nothing more beyond that. Breakfast and lunch had lot of variety but really no taste. If you go on a day trip like me then you will be shocked to know that there is no place to relax unless if you take rooms. We were just so tired and were sitting in the reception area for most of our time because that was the only place which had cushion chairs to relax. Seriously what were those guys thinking when they furnished this place. They must have kept few reclining chairs near the garden or nearby just to relax for a while. This resort has lot of visitors from IT companies for team outing or client meeting and a small crowd is sufficient to occupy all the facilities of the Resort while others are left just to watch.

Room Tip: If you are visiting here on a day trip, Please avoid it.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Mudassir R
Swaroop M, General Manager at Golden Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Guest

I’m concerned about the problems you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and the principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to each at reasonable prices. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you’re unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

A hotel is defined by the quality of service it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities. I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our Guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we are doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues you’ve raised have been addressed, and appropriate action has been taken. We take pride in our hotel, and do our best to prevent problems from recurring. Therefore, I’d like you to give us another opportunity to us again during your next visit to this area.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

There’s no excuse for anything less than complete guest satisfaction.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

COO & Corporate General Manager

Travellers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

We had a great experience at the resort with our 6 month old son for 2 nights and three days. We enjoyed the food at the solaire restaurant. It had great variety of food. We loved the desserts and the Italian and Mexican salads the most. The resort has the largest pool and spa..We had a good experience at the spa too. The big lawn in front of our balcony was so refreshing. We met the General Manager Suchita Bhola on d day of our arrival. I must say she is such a lovely host over there among all others.. She always had a smile on her face n my son became very friendly with her and that s coz of her such nice n humble behavior. Other staff at the lobby had hardly smile on their face neither they were moving out of their desk to greet guests. I always found it was Suchita only who was talking, greeting and friendly with every guests over there. I must suggest to have more staff like her than staffs who are more like statues.. One bad experience or i would say pathetic situation we faced was with housekeeping. Till now i have stayed at many hotels and resorts but i must say i faced the worst housekeeping staff at this resort. They hardly used to turn up after calling. We had to call them 6 to 7 times then only they used to respond or sometimes they wudnt even bother after that.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor.

Please feel free to contact me during your next visit, I will be delighted to assist you personally.