The Capitol
ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$225
US$202
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$282
US$222
The Oberoi, Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$239
US$152
  • Pool
All reviewsraj bhavan roadhigh courtvidhana soudhareception staff arechicken biryanivalue for moneycubbon parkcomfortable stayrecommend this hotelhotel managementcentral bangaloreexcellent locationquality of foodeasy accessbreakfast spreadexcellent servicefront office
Reviewed 26 February 2014

The stay started with pick-up from the airport. Was there on time, I need not have to wait. The car was clean and the driver very courteous.

Reception at hotel was pleasing and professional. Luggage was brought to my room. The room was clean and spacious. Wi-Fi service was available. I will recommend this hotel. I will be staying there on my return trip too. Since I was flying back very early morning, they even packed me a break fast To- Go.even though I did not need it since I was travelling in Business Class.

I hope they continue to keep this place pleasing, attractive and accomodating.

Mathews David., P.E.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank mathews d
TheCapitol, General Manager at The Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Capitol Hotel!

We thank you for choosing The Capitol as your preferred Hotel to stay in during your recent visit to Bangalore and it was a pleasure to be of service to you. My staff and I really appreciate you for taking time to share your valued feedback on trip advisor.

We are delighted to note your compliments on the overall experience during your stay at the hotel. Your gracious compliments will help us strive further to excellence in making the services better and memorable. Your recognition on our service has also been shared with the entire team, for whom it will be great source of inspiration.

We are grateful for your support and do hope that The Capitol will remain your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Bangalore. We also look forward to welcome you back at The Capitol.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

The Capitol is a good choice and economical.
Well appointed rooms with great choice of food. Services were great especially the rooms. Area of improvement is the banquets - on their acumen for business meetings requirements.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheCapitol, General Manager at The Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Capitol Hotel!

We are delighted to note your compliments on the décor of the hotel as well as the services rendered to you by our staff and the same has been conveyed to them, indeed they were happy to know that their efforts were so well recognized and appreciated on this forum. It is our constant effort to ensure we meet up with the services and products that is expected from us.

With regard to your suggestions on the areas we can improve on please do accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. May I assure you that the Banquets team has been briefed on the same and are implementing necessary changes in order to serve you better.

We value your support & patronage and also look forward to welcome you back at The Capitol.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I was recommended by a friend to stay in this beautiful hotel which was with in my range yet offering excellent facilities and care. I was impressed with the hospitality and cursey of the staff right from reception desk to bell desk.If there will be any oppurtunity to stay in a hotel my first preference will be The Capital. The breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TheCapitol, General Manager at The Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Greeting from The Capitol!

We thank you for choosing The Capitol Hotel as your preferred hotel to stay during your visit to Bangalore. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you. The team and I sincerely appreciate you for sparing your valued time to share your experience on The Trip Advisor forum.

We are very delighted to note your compliments on the breakfast spread and also about the services rendered to you by our staff, may I assure you the same has been conveyed to them, indeed they were delighted to know that their efforts were so well recognized and appreciated on this forum; your gracious comments would motivate all of us to strive even further to excellence. It is our constant effort to ensure we meet up with the services and products that is expected from us.

It is a pleasure to read your fantastic review and sincerely thank you for your encouraging and kind words of praise for our hotel. We are grateful for your support and patronage.

My team and I look forward to having many more opportunities to welcome you back at The Capitol.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

glass railings need to be secure otherwise The hotel is located at the center of the city ... and it made it very convenient to visit..the tourist places. The staff at the hotel were too good and really very helpful

Room Tip: They need to make the glass railings more secure for kids as i was bit fearful about it as the gap between the floor and glass bottom is more I hope they will take prompt action otherwise everything is good
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank shasha1111
TheCapitol, General Manager at The Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Greeting from The Capitol!

We thank you for choosing The Capitol Hotel as a preferred hotel to stay in during your visit to Bangalore & for taking your valued time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to know that you were pleased with the location of our hotel. We have noted your compliments about the services rendered to you by our staff, and may I assure you that the same has been conveyed to the team, who were delighted to know that their efforts were so well recognized and appreciated on this forum; indeed this would motivate all of us to strive even further to excellence.

With regard to your concerns on the Glass railings I assure you that we are looking into this matter seriously and necessary changes and action will be taken.

We are grateful for your support, recommendation and look forward to having many more opportunities to welcome you back at The Capitol.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I am staying at this hotel for that last 7 years - great service very warm friendly staff , clean and serving a very rich breakfast. Airport pickup always on time. Nice swimming pool ,massage chairs in some of the rooms.

Room Tip: Any room should be fine
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Business_Friend_2014
TheCapitol, General Manager at The Capitol, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Guest

Greetings from The Capitol Hotel.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. The team and I sincerely appreciate you for taking your valued time out in sharing such an overwhelming review on trip advisor.

Your time and praises are both very precious to us as it is quintessential in our journey to improve guest satisfaction. We strive to deliver exceptional service and to create memorable experiences for all our guest; Your feedback will go a long way in helping us achieve the same.

I have conveyed your gracious compliments to the team, who were delighted to know that their efforts were so well recognized and appreciated on this forum; Indeed this would motivate all of us to strive even further to excellence.

My team and I thank you for your support and we look forward to welcome you back at The Capitol.