“A trip just 3 days long, we came back like we had been away for a week!”

Jaunty Roads Private Tours
Ranked #20 of 58 Tours in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Owner description: Jaunty Roads helps people get more out of their leisure travel. We hand craft personalized travel plans based on traveller interests, budgets and possibilities; organize customized trips for individuals, families and small groups and provide curated experiences that go beyond the usual, allowing travellers an immersive travel experience that is unique, personalized and enriching
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Jaunty Roads provides a complete experience, covering natural and man made sites, local cuisine and culture. Nitin is the perfect travel guide , modelling the trip basis your likes and dislikes. He was very well versed with the area which ensured that we covered a lot from the Rann itself, a bird watching trip, the gorgeous sun temple of modera and the step wells of patan. I would highly recommend taking this trip with Nitin.

1  Thank Diparanjape
NitinMathur, Owner at Jaunty Roads Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Thanks for taking time out for writing this review. Great to hear you enjoyed our maiden venture in the Little Rann. It was amazing to host open minded travellers who're willing to go off the script.
Do let us know what we could do differently to make your travel experience more fulfilling. Look forward to assisting you on your next vacation.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

I had a chance to enjoy the services of jaunty roads last year when Nitin and his team gave shape to my idea of a long overdue get together with my friends. Right from the selection of the destination (Palolem ,Goa) to the entire itinerary everything was well planned and arrangements was so thorough that just like someone very close to you must have arranged everything. Our idea of a quality time in a peaceful place with scenic beauty came to a beautiful reality with Jaunty Roads. I have already decided with my friends to have such kind of travel plan every year and our choice for arranging the same is surely going to be Jaunty Roads...

NitinMathur, Owner at Jaunty Roads Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2013

Thanks for providing us the opportunity to plan your trip. We're happy to note you had a good time and found our services useful. We'd love to hear from you what we could do to make your travel even more memorable, and look forward to assisting you on your next trip.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

I went on a 3d/4n trip to Kanha with my husband arranged by Jaunty Roads. Jaunty roads had made all arrangements (pick-up & drop to railway station, accomodation, food, booking of safaris etc.,). They had customised the package to suit my budget, time & interests. Apart from the guide assigned by the National Park, the team from Jaunty roads accompanied us who also explained about the various birds & animals encountered during the safaris. This showed the knowledge that they had gathered during various trips that they have made themselves to Kanha before taking us there.
I am looking forward to travel with them in the future. Keep rocking!!!

NitinMathur, Owner at Jaunty Roads Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2013

Thanks for your review. We're pleased to know you found our services useful. It was a pleasure hosting you at Kanha National Park. We would appreciate your inputs on what we could do to make your travel more rewarding and look forward to helping you plan your next adventure.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

I decided my December visit to Kanha around October and just called Nitin from Jaunty Roads to advice on the itinierary. To my pleasant surprise, all I had to do was provide the dates. The rest was taken care by Jaunty Roads!!!
They meticulously planned my trip, advised me the travel plans, booked accomodation in one of the best places (Kanha Jungle Lodge) and also pre-booked the jungle safari (which needs to be booked well in advance). They also provided useful tips which reflected the knowledge and experience they have gathered through several trips themselves. The cost of the entire package also turned out to be reasonable.
As the dates of the trip came around, I had some crisis at the Office and needed to keep in touch on email. However, I came to know that as Kanha being a Jungle Resort getting 3G / internet connection was not possible. Again Nitin came to the rescue and arranged for me to travel out of the resort twice a day so that I can manage things at Office. I am really thankful for saving the trip for me as otherwise I would have needed to cancel the trip.
I definitely recommend Jaunty Roads for personalised trips, especially those to the wilderness... Looking forward to my next trip with Jaunty Roads.

NitinMathur, Owner at Jaunty Roads Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

Thanks for your kind words. Great to know you had a wonderful trip and found our services up to the mark. It was a pleasure organizing the trip for you and we'll look forward to helping you plan your next trip.
Spotting a leopard in the wild in Central India is rare and we were particularly excited to hear of your adventures. We also look forward to your inputs on how we could help make your travel experience richer.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

I joined the trip to Little Rann of Kutch, in Gujarat for a 4 day/3 night trip. Nitin Mathur was out host, guide and companion. We went to places never heard of, it was amazing. THese people do their research . In addition we got personalized service, well thought out plan with flexibility to change if the group has more interest in one subject, amazing value for money without compromise on quality. I had a ball.

NitinMathur, Owner at Jaunty Roads Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Thanks for the Thumbs up. Its great to have the opportunity to host travellers who're flexible and willing to go off the beaten path. We loved hosting you on the trip and look forward to having you over on another offbeat experience, soon.