“Helpful staff, great food and packed with all the facilities needed”

Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites
Ranked #80 of 668 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Helpful staff, great food and packed with all the facilities needed”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was referred to Sarovar Porticos Suits, Bangalore by a trusted business associate. When I was planning a visit to the city with family, I was apprehensive since I was taking my family on vacation to Bangalore for the first time. Being from Dubai, my fussy kids are used to luxury; and a spic and span life style. Loo and behold, to my relief, we found just that here. The food was great and the waiters were kind as to modify certain dishes to our taste. We’re thankful for the wonderful stay!

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Asfiya s, Manager at Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
We wish to place it on record our sincerest gratitude for sparing your valuable time and sharing your priceless feedback.

Your compliments on the hotel’s services have been shared with the entire team of Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites. I am certain that feedback such as yours would definitely motivate the team and encourage every one of us to be a true hospitality ambassador.

We have passed your positive comments to the relevant Staff members and thank you for acknowledging them and their good services to you.

We would be very happy and very proud indeed to welcome you again at davanam sarovar portico suites whenever the next opportunity arises.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime during your next visit in Bangalore, I will be delighted to assist you personally.

Thanks & Regards,

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I stayed at DavanamSarovar a few weeks back on a business trip to Bangalore. At first look, from the outside, I must admit, I didn’t think it would be a match to the best of 5 star hotels in the city but was pleasantly surprised when I entered the lounge area. The reception desk attendants were polite and helpful. The rooms were spacious and had a lovely view from the 5th floor of the freeway and greenery that Bangalore is known for. I would sure recommend this hotel to my friends and business associates. Kudos! Keep it up!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Regards
Asfiya SIddiqha
Front office Manager
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was on a hunt for the best family hotel in Bangalore for my relatives; they had planned their stay for ten days and were looking for the best possible option. I came across Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites and recommended them the same!
They were full of praise after their tour; they thanked me million times for suggesting this reasonably priced, well-equipped hotel. It’s worth to stay in this luxurious place. I was in a dilemma, before suggesting and but after getting their feedback, I don’t give a second thought if I’ve to suggest to any of my friends and family or myself ;-)

Room Tip: The corner rooms offers great view and are quite sunny.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Regards
Asfiya SIddiqha
Front office Manager
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed in Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites for around 3 days during my business trip. The hotel had all the amenities that I indeed wanted.
Since I prefer homely food, I didn’t find the menu here so attracting, but it was delicious, though I had to wait for a long time, after placing my order. The wireless connectivity worked in my favor, so I had the chance to go and work in the spacious lobby for a while.
I didn’t find any difficultly in terms of transportation, as the hotel management had arranged me a taxi (cab) service that arrived and dropped me on time.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

We would be very happy and very proud indeed to welcome you again at Davanam sarovar portico suites whenever the next opportunity arises.

Thanks and Regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2014

During my recent official visit to Bangalore, I happened to stay at Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites. My stay at the place was very pleasant with negligible hitches. The lounge and the rooms were elegantly decorated with fully contemporary interiors. Davanam was recommended by a colleague who has stayed here several times before and I should say I was also totally impressed with the place and I plan to reserve accommodation here during my next visit to Bangalore with family.
The check-in was quick, efficient and friendly. The staff was second to none with respect to courteous service and customer focus. The room was clean and comfortable with all modern amenities. The in-house Tangerine restaurant offers a delicious range of local and international cuisine; the bar also serves a variety of drinks and cocktails with light snacks.
On the flipside, the hotel’s location at the market place doesn’t make it an ideal location.
Overall, I would recommend it to others too!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Greetings from Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites, Bengaluru!!

Thank you for staying at Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites, Bengaluru & taking out time to give us your feedback and valuable comments.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites. Such comments coming from you, is indeed of real value to us!

Our priority is to ensure that our Guests get the best possible “Memorable Experience" while in our care.

I Hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites hopefully in the not too distant future.

Regards,
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Whenever I go to Bangalore, Davanam Sarovar has been the place I choose to stay. This time, I stayed with my whole family on our holiday to the garden city. Once again, I should admit that the hotel and service was wonderful. Everything from the welcoming attitude of the staff at the front desk and comfortable room to the cuisine at the restaurant and all other modern facilities, the place made our stay a pleasant one.

The mall right next to Davanam drove our boredom away when we had no outing plans. Except for the buzz of the market place near the hotel, there’s nothing to crib about. I would rate it 4.5 stars out of 5.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Greetings from Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites, Bengaluru!!

Regards,
Reviewed 3 April 2014

From outside, the property might not appear appealing. So when I first entered the rooms I was greatly surprised. They are spacious, and very well maintained. Even the restaurants near the reception offer nice food. A nice place to stay in Bangalore.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Asfiya s, Manager at Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Greetings form Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites, Bengaluru!!!!

Thanks & Regards,