“Nonsense”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Swathi

Hotel Swathi
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
Hotel Swathi
Ranked #164 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
“Nonsense”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

I had reached hotel at morning five along with my wife. Idiotic hotel owner made me wait for one hour telling me to wait for room n then tell s me no rooms in the most rude manner possible
His licence should be cancelled n nobody should stay at this hotel except if you want to be treated like a begger

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank explorer1785

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Salem
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

I am a regular visitor to the hotel for the past several years. Though the rooms have been refurbished and okay,the service is the pits You have to wait for an hour for a cup of tea and you may get it if you are lucky. The huge plus point is its location. Its very near the railway and busstation. There is a veg restaurent in the ground floor where the food's quality is going down day by day. But another plus point is the nearby Mantri Mall where you have several restaurants. Anyway a okay hotel for a single day business trip.

Room Tip: Avoid room nos ending with 9 as they are next to the service rooms and the noise goes on till late n...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank zorro64
Penang Island, Malaysia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

I have traveled to India many times and for the 1st time, this trip was the worst.. I have absolutely nothing nice or decent to say about this hotel. 1st of all the rooms were terrible.. it was dirty and smelled of cigarette.. when we requested for housekeeping to clean the floor, can you imagine it took us 3 times to call and he finally came after an hour with an attitude and a nasty face and he didnt bother doing anything proper..(we get it its a budget hotel and cant expect much but budget or not we are still paying and ofcoz we expect atleast a decent room) we also requested for an extra bed, which took them 3 hours to get for us..i repeat 3 hours..and when they finally brought the sheets and bed, IT WAS WET.. and when asked for a different bedsheet, they replied those are the only ones we have. none of the staffs were helpful or friendly. when i was coming out from the lift with hands full of shopping bags, a few fell on the floor, there was a staff standing next to me but he couldnt be bothered to even help. it was the worst india experience i had.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank DThanabalan
Cochin, Kerala, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2012

I have stayed in Hotel Swathi, Bangalore twice, I went there on the recommendation of my friends,
A very decent hotel with sufficient number of rooms ideally located from both Bangalore City/Yeshwnthapur Railway Stations(nowdays most of the long distance trains start/terminate in Yeshwanthpur) and Cantt Station too. Close to KSRTC Majestic Bus stand. It is a clean budget hotel with affordable tariffs. Only laucna is non-availablity on hot water for bath after 10 a m in the rooms of the old block,. It is just opposite to the famouns Mantri Mall,. Very close to the Malleswaram business area. Decent reastaurant with clean vegetarian food. One can also The New Krishna Bhavan for variety of Udupi cusine, which is very close to Swathi.

I will surely recommend this hotel to my friends and would prefer to stay here whenever I visit Bangalore in future,

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family