“Good Service and helping persons”
Review of Sheetal Residency

and 1 more site!
Sheetal Residency
Ranked #77 of 568 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Coimbatore, India
“Good Service and helping persons”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed for 1 night and a day. The service is good. Room is neat and clean. Breakfast available from the basement canteen. Good. my contact no: 9488161323. Anandrao circle is just 10 minutes walk. good

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Chennai, India
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Located near to railway station behind national residency.
Don't eat or drink the water in the hotel or hotel restaurant . My kind suggestions buy it from outside its few min walk outside u can get many shops.
We stayed for 1day in 3 rooms total costis 3k using goibibosite.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank manisampath
Jaipur, India
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I selected this Hotel from Yatra portal. Yatra offer 'Pay at Hotel' option so I selected that. my booking ref no was 30031421073 and confirmation no was YAT0001375282. I booked room about 5 weeks in advance. I did not call the hotel after that so on my way to Bangaluru I called Hotel from Mumbai airport to know status of my booking. I was relieved to note that my booking was with them but on confirming the tariff they plainly denied that they can't offer me room at the rate that were shown on Yatra.com portal. I kept on phoning and emailing to Yatra and hotel. Mr Rao, from Hotel plainly denied having any links with Yatra (how come then they learned that I had booked a room!). I could not do anything because it was last minute so I reached the hotel. It was very difficult to locate the hotel as no one seemed to know the name of this hotel. Moreover, the Google map showed the nearest point as 'Devraj Urs circle' which is either wrong or not widely known. The room they initially offered me opened in a small dark gallery (just 1-2 feet wide) that was obstructed by a nearby tall building. I insisted on another room and somehow got it. This room were OK as far as furniture and cleanliness were concerned. However, the hotel has no restaurant so one is forced to walk to majestic to have lunch and dinner. They have a canteen that can offer you basic South Indian breakfast that is brought from somewhere else and served in a makeshift garage type room at basement. This was reasonable and fair priced. When my family became tired of moving for dinners every night we inquired other options and were told that food can be ordered in room from a 'home Delivery' restaurant (Punjabi Dhaba #254 Galaxy Plaza SC Road, Gandhi Nagar). I ordered sabji dishes and phulkas from its menu card. When I received packed food I found that one of the dish 'chana masala' was stinking and we had to throw it. The boy charged me money that I happily gave despite having one rotten dish as we were too tired to move out for dinner. After paying for diner I realized that I have been charged excessively. I went downstairs and checked the menu card again (I got one still with me as proof). I was in fact charged about 150 Rs extra. The person sitting on reception counter tried to justify by telling me that the menu card is old and rates have been revised so I immediately called the number on menu card and learned that rates had not changed. I insisted on bill but was not given one by either the boy or the staff. The receptionist simply washed off his hands and asked me to sort out the matter with the boy who charged me extra. Then I told him that I had not given order to boy but to him. Later I was given a bill which was in a bad shape as somebody had tried to destroy it. The boy also produced one bill of rice which I had not offered to pass the cheating as mistake. However adding that Rice plate was not adding up to what I was charged. Some how I managed to get my money back though I paid for rotten Chana Masala. Whole experience shocked me and my family. The response of Hotel staff suggested that they were part of this duping business. Any reasonable person worried about reputation of hotel would have taken it very seriously and would have scolded the boy but the receptionist did not say a word to him. At the time of checkout, despite all my efforts, I was charged an amount much above the promised amount and neither the Hotel staff nor Yatra could help me. (Bill no 13552 dated 12 May 2014). Yatra only kept on giving me hollow assurances. I had paid for extra mattress but had to struggle hard to get it and bed sheet etc. In short, the hotel spoiled my stay thoroughly. I had stayed from very cheap to very expensive hotels in my life but had never confronted with so many bad experiences in one spell like this.

Room Tip: One wing of rooms open (left side when you are stand facing the hotel) in a gallery of about 1-2 fe...
4 Thank ddevarshi
Mumbai
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My sincere advice to clear trip to remove sheeta residency bangalore from your list as it is not at all a trust worthy hotel. Family and ladies should avoid this hotel as there is always a danger of not getting room even you are having a confirmed booking.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

6 Thank Vijaya S
Pune, India
Reviewed 29 May 2014

i m a regular visitor to bangalore.i hav been to many hotels in d city bt sheetal resi was d best budget hotel i hav visited so far. very convenient location is d biggest plus point.walkable dist frm railway station n majestic. i landed in d city at 7am bt still dey offered me 24hr chek out. clean rooms, ample car parking, small in house restaurant which serves good quality break fast n other south indian snacks. overall good experience. highly recommended budget hotel.

1 Thank TMT_PUNE
Mumbai
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We have booked 04 AC deluxe rooms but they have given only 03 AC rooms and one non-AC room. So, pl. return the remaining amount. More over the AC of one room was not working properly. Rest of the things are quite satisfactory.

Pune, India
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 5-6 hour while waiting for our forward journey.
Its a good budget hotel,conveniently located near to railway station and bus pickup point.
But staff are very slow and no facilities in hotel.You can't even get a cup of tea in this hotel.For food they will bring menu of other restaurant for which they will charge for delivery.

Its ok type for few hour stay but will not recommend for longer stay.If you are looking for budget hotel,then its a good option.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mugdha S
drsubhod, Public Relations Manager at Sheetal Residency, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you very much for your business and your response. As you know, we are a new hotel and are constantly looking to improving our services. We are within walkable distance to the bus and railway stations and located in the centre of the city. We also have hot water throughout the day, free wifi, clean modern rooms, cable tv, free car parking etc. We are working on our restaurant and hopefully will have it ready the next time you stay with us.