“Awesome experience worth a mention.”
Review of Dakshin

Dakshin
Ranked #245 of 10,869 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience worth a mention.”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Dakshin..well to make it brief...awesome ambience, lovely decor and music...top notch service..the staffs eagerly took on the task of attending what we specifically wanted. Mr.Harsh, the restaurant manager impressed me with his concern. Coming to the food..this place definitely has a great selection of dishes, especiallyll the amazingly succulent prawn curry. So overall it was a wonderful experience and this place definitely deserves a rank as a superb venue for some authentic south indian food. Will surely visit again :)

1 Thank arnld14
ITCWINDSOR, General Manager at Dakshin, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much indeed for sharing with us such a delightful review on Dakshin
On Trip Advisor… We are happy that you enjoyed your meal at the Dakshin.

At Dakshin the culinary fare is authentic to its core, so is the style of serving.

Dakshin celebrates the rich diversity of South Indian Cuisine offering the rare pleasures of authentic coastal and regional specialties. The Southern peninsula’s culturally rich traditions along with the splendour of Southern cooking are brought to life at Dakshin.

Your recognition of our services and cuisine is highly appreciated. Your sentiments about Mr Harsh Shenoy has been conveyed to him. May I take this opportunity to thank you for the same. We are happy that you enjoyed the ambiance as well.

Thank you once again for your comments and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again at Dakshin soon.

moscow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“5 stars”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

staying at a nearby hotel.i just walked in to have a look at the hotel...i met the restro manager and he assured that he would get the food i want to have..there i was at dakshin where i was a little worried if i would get non oily food. the dishes were customized for me and how delicous were they..the staff were courteous and polite and the harsh offered a very soothing yoghurt drink i was looking for. great staff...great ambience..special thanks for a grand south experience to harsh and team.cheers. a must for all.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Eshayrosta

Thank you very much indeed for your very nice comments on Dakshin.

Your recognition of our services and cuisine is highly appreciated. May I take this opportunity to thank you for the same. We are happy that you enjoyed the ambiance as well.

Rome, Italy
“Luxury North Indian Cuisine”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have to say that I'm not a big fan of the Indian Cuisine. I find it too spicy for my taste. However I enjoyed the dinner I had at this restaurant, mainly for two reasons. One is that the kind of welcome I got was extremely warm and the atmosphere was really intriguing. The other reason is that they tailored the dishes they served so that they were not too spicy for me. They really took care of me. I had the non-vegetarian menu with more than ten dishes on it. I have to say I enjoyed it. The price is not too high for the level of quality you get. I think I would suggest it to anyone, also those who, like me, are not really into Indian food... you will enjoy the experience.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Alex_Donatelli

Bengaluru, India
“excellent ambience, bland food”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Visiting my favourite restaurant after a few years. Everything was as good as ever, except for the missing south Indian flavours and spices. Possibly moderated for the foreigners.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank rahulsgupta

Dwarka, New Delhi, India
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

My visit to dakshin always reminds me about my collage days in chennai,where I used to hang out with my friends for best south indian.
I am a big fan of south indian food. And dakshin never disappoint me by keeping their recipe standards right and hats off to the management whose endeavour is to keep their guests delighted

• Visited February 2014