“Outstanding property and service”

Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield
Ranked #9 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bangalore, India
“Outstanding property and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

We held a 2 day meet here recently for 200 guests, so we had a lot of rooms booked for a night stay as well as used the conference hall.
In one word the experience was just fabulous.
The property itself is very beautiful and located in the best area of bangalore, that is if you dont need to visit the main city often. It is very well made and has great ambience inside and outside.
The food taste is far above the average food of star hotels, and it is something we would remember for a while.
The service is top notch and none of our 200 guests had a moment to complain on this front, the staff is so well trained and aware of their work.
A lot of us enjoyed the outdoor pool facility as well.
The rooms are nice and have all modern amenities, a decent view too.
Conference facilities are great as well, and it's a place i would be visiting again for sure.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Matthew C, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 24 June 2013
Dear Reviewer,

It was simply our pleasure to host you. Your event was a success because the amazing efforts you and your planning team put into place. Thank you for the very kind review. I cannot wait to welcome you all again soon.

Matthew Cooper

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

The Marriott in Whitefield is a very impressive hotel. I have used it both for business and for pleasure. I held a very important business meeting at the Marriott several weeks back, and I was blown away by the level of service I was provided. The room was exceptional and the service was top of the line. We had everything we needed and were very well taken care of throughout the day. Several of my colleagues said that this was the best offsite experience they have had in Bangalore. If you are looking for a place to hold your next meeting, give the Marriott a try. I thought we got great value for the money and a great location for the team to get our work done. In addition to the business aspect, I have eaten at the Marriott several times, including Sunday Brunch and dinner at the new Italian restaurant, Alto Vino. Both have been great experiences. The food is always good, and the service has also been exceptional. We have lived in Bangalore for two years now, and hands down, I have had the most consistent and pleasing experiences at the Marriott in Whitefield.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Matthew C, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for very detailed review of our new hotel. Your positive comments go a long way in reinforcing to my team of great associates and hosts that we are on the right track.

I am looking forward to seeing you again in the future. Please feel free to connect with me before your next stay on matthew.cooper@marriott.com.

Kindest regards.

Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

My first visit to India made even more enjoyable by the management and colleagues of this newly built first class hotel.
Typically Marriot and a brand that you can trust with confidence.
Being mindful of stories of food challenges, I was always concious of culinary cautions..... however, that was soon disposed of as the quality and variety of cuisine has contributed to me gaining, not losing weight.......First class food and in an excellent ambience.
From the front desk (Vini the duty manager when I arrived) the ladies and gents in the M Cafe for a smorgesbord of breakfast and evening buffet (Santosh, Deepak, Needhu, Shalini, Rohan, Sushmita) and the guys in the Alto Vino...you know who you are Amandeep, Ramul, Ganesh, the wonderful Manisha and all the team...who I know went over and above to ensure my meals were just right.
And thanks to Anil who looked after my room and made it home from home
Sorry to those who my mind and spelling forgot but every single one of you made my stay in your wonderful country and absolute pleasure.
Other colleagues from my company now choose to stay with you for your wonderful company

Needhu, and Shalini, thanks for looking after my health with your wonderful natural hot remedies that accelerated my recovery....cheers..

Look forward to seeing you all again in the near future..

Thanks

Room Tip: Great views over all sides and all rooms are furnished to 5 star luxury
2 Thank Dave C
Matthew C, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 7 August 2013

Kindest regards.

Hong Kong
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

Stayed previously at the Zuri Hotel also in the Whitefiled area. Marriott is definitely the place to stay. Everything is new, the food is good and service is also good. This is where I will stay at on my next trip to Bangalore.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Matthew C, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 15 June 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your very positive review. It is indeed our pleasure to host you at the hotel when you stay in Whitefield, Bangalore. Please let me know when you next stay so the team and I can see what we can do to take your next review to a 5.

Balsta, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

A hotel of the highest class which I really can recommend to anyone visiting Bangalore. It is a brand new hotel with all the facilities you expect when staying at a five start hotel, but it is the personnel that makes the difference. Personal, really interested in making your stay a unique experience. All of them, from reception to concierge, the spa, higher management and the people in the wonderful restaurant. I have seen many hotels in my live, but the Marriott Whitefield added a new perspective to the words "hotel" and "hospitality"
Maarten

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Matthew C, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for your very detailed review of our property. It certainly warms our heart to see that our guests appreciate the hard work that has gone into preparing this hotel for opening. It inspires to be so much better. I look forward to meeting you on your next stay.

Vadodara
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

Excellent service & cordial staff. Very clean. Nice rooms with really good air-conditioning. Amazing food - love breakfast at M-cafe. Connected to Inorbit mall which is really helpful in case one has to shop for anything.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Sanjay V
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for your very positive comments on our new hotel. It means a lot to the team to have their hard work recognized. We are looking forward to your next stay in our new hotel and we are sure that you will be equally impressed.

Kind regards
vancouver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

As a business traveler from Canada I thoroughly recommend the Marriott in Whitefield. I have experience at nearby so called 4 star hotels which were very disappointing, but after checking in at the Marriott I can say that this hotel is simply superb.
The hotel itself is one of the best Marriott's i have stayed in anywhere in the world. The rooms, lobby, restaurants, fitness centre, pool are all excellent, modern and with quality furnishings.
Service is superb and the food is amazing. They offer Indian, western and Asian. Also adjoins a mall with shops and food court. If you are European or North American you will love this hotel!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool at the back, has better views and are quieter
1 Thank VANGRIZZLY
Dear Reviewer,

Wow what a nice review!! thank you so much. I agree with you that the pool view room is amazing. In fact views from lower floors over the pool are some of the best. Please let me know when you next stay and I will ensure you receive this type of room. My email is matthew.cooper@marriott.com.

kindest regards