“Great hotel with exceptional service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield

Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield
Ranked #10 of 649 Hotels in Bengaluru
Vancouver, Canada
“Great hotel with exceptional service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Probably some of the most attentive service I have ever had. Even the guy who cleaned my room was ultra polite! Room was ok, not huge but big enough and certainly kept clean. Restaurant for breakfast and dinner was very good with a great choice. I stayed there for 3 days and had no problems with sickness.

Gym was great with multiple treadmills overlooking the courtyard. Car service was excellent and even the bomb sniffer dog handler said hello.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Nicholas D, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear Reviewer,

We are delighted to hear your wonderful experience and truly appreciate for sharing your kind compliments. We certainly look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield soon again.

Nicholas Dumbell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stayed at this property for a work trip. We had used their convention hall as well.
I believe this was newly opened at that point in time. The facility was spic and span as far as the lobby/restaurant/convention center was concerned. The food was brilliant! Be it their breakfast buffet or the lunch that they served to our group.
But the room and housekeeping left me asking for more. The linen was not the cleanest, and for some reason the bathroom didn't look like it belonged to the newly built hotel.
The bath fittings were leaking and I find it annoying. There was a good bath tub but the requisite toiletries were missing (the basic soap, shampoo were there though).
I requested the housekeeping for the same and a. they took a long time to come to the room b. it took a discussion to explain what I was looking for (bubble bath)

While checking out, I asked for a feedback form and the manager at the reception was kind enough to hear me out, understand my feedback. He sounded reassuring about taking the feedback seriously. Hope the next time I go there, it would be a better experience!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Nicholas D, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is indeed our pleasure to host you at the hotel when you stay in Whitefield, Bangalore. Please let me know when you next stay so the team and I can see, other than the things you already mentioned, what we can do to take your next review to a 5.

bangalore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel is well equiped & well maintained . The atmosphere is very pleasant. The staff are always so lovely and professional. miss Shalini and Ritu are so kind they are always nearby you when you need them.I love them.

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It certainly encourages the team to continue their pursuit of excellence. Additionally, it is fantastic two see that you gave special recognition to some of our lovely associates and I have shared my appreciation with them.

Thank you!! I hope to see you soon.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

Best business hotel in the area. Comfortable stay, friendly & courteous staff makes the stay pleasurable. They offer flexibility & comfort to make one's stay homely. A home away from home. Highly recommended

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank rohit p
Matthew C, Director of Rooms at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad you had an excellent stay with us and I do hope you will be visiting us soon again.

Best regards,
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Best ever experience with Marriot Whitefield in Bangluru, Really well groomed on all the corner of the hotel, given the best services by the staff of the hotel, Coffe shop was realy very nice with lot of option. My all the best wishes.
Thnks
Pramod Kumar

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 007mail
Dear Pramod,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback. I am glad you had an excellent stay with us and I do hope you will be visiting us soon again.

Kindest regards
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Recently we went there for meeting with our director and we like the place
it has a good ambience, well mannered staff and they know what to do and what to server during meetings. you have privacy and full support from the staff on technical and hospitality perspective.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank PoojaSarveshSingh
Matthew C, Director of Rooms at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind comments with us on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled to know that you loved every bit of the hotel and enjoyed our hospitality. Yes, indeed it is one of the best and we are proud to be a part of this hotel. The Marriott Whitefield Bangalore is the perfect place for a business meet with our proximity to the fortune 500 companies and are many amenities available to our guests. We strive to be brilliant. I thank you once again for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

located conveniently near Prestige Tech Park, Vrindavan Tech Village, and Baghmane Tech Park, Eco Space Business Park and Central Mall it's

Courtesy Mr Vivek Chakravarty I was given special treatment

The buffet spread was nice

Wish the coffee shop was open in night as well

1 Thank Rajesh M
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your kind comments with us on Trip Advisor. As you know we strive to always provide the finest personal service to our guests. It is always gratifying to read such wonderful comments about our hotel and the service team. It certainly makes the team feel great about the hard work they do in the hotel. We will share recognition to Mr Vivek Chakravarty for his commitment to service. Also I am delighted to let you know that Mcafe is open 24 hours a day and we would be pleased to serve you anytime you would care to drop in. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.