“Fantastic!!!”

Ranked #6 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Basel, Switzerland
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Great hotel in Whitefield, with excellent service, one of the best breakfast I have ever experienced. Free internet in rooms and restaurant. Great italian restaurant! I will definitively be back. Free transportation from/to Airport, and to companies in Whitefield. I almost forgot the quality of the rooms.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Nicholas D, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize the staff. One of the joys of providing good service, is having guests like you have a wonderful time at the hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Nicholas Dumbell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is an "oasis" in the "tech city" of Bangalore. This is "the" hotel for business travelers in Bangalore in the Whitefield area. This is more of the class of a "JW" for those Marriott hounds that know that means. It might be priced a bit more than other hotels in the area, but the extra price translates into over the top value. Let me just highlight a few:
1- Service is of the highest quality I have ever seen in all of asia. I have been all over asia and this is the tops. They go the extra mile in all requests for help. I also don't feel they are doing it for the tips.
2- They are passionate about their property. Everyone I talked to truly gave me the impression they loved this Marriott and the people they work with. I don't often see that, but when you do, you notice it.
3- Fantastic executive lounge. The staff there is very friendly and extremely helpful. Food is fantastic. Lots of great seating and the layout is great. It is not a "converted hotel room", if you know what I mean.
4- great bar. This bar has some great atmosphere and again, very helpful group.
5- Breakfast. Over the top breakfast buffet. Fresh and top quality.
6- location is connected to a mall. This might not seem like a big deal, but you can walk directly to some great shopping.
7- room was very clean, lots of room, technology is current and worked great. furniture was really nice and comfortable. A/C worked great. This is important when your room faces the West and it gets 95 in the afternoon.
Ok, this is enough. Go try it out... you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Don't get a lower floor as the parties at the pool can be loud.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Nicholas D, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Reviewer,

We are overwhelmed with your feedback and really appreciate you taking time out to write this review. Furthermore, thank you for taking time to look into all elements of the stay. When our guests are as passionate about our hotel as we are, it makes us realize why we chose this profession. It certainly makes the team feel great about the hard work they do in the hotel.

We are glad to know that you had a excellent stay with us. Awaiting the opportunity to serve you once again.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Probably some of the most attentive service I have ever had. Even the guy who cleaned my room was ultra polite! Room was ok, not huge but big enough and certainly kept clean. Restaurant for breakfast and dinner was very good with a great choice. I stayed there for 3 days and had no problems with sickness.

Gym was great with multiple treadmills overlooking the courtyard. Car service was excellent and even the bomb sniffer dog handler said hello.

Dear Reviewer,

We are delighted to hear your wonderful experience and truly appreciate for sharing your kind compliments. We certainly look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield soon again.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stayed at this property for a work trip. We had used their convention hall as well.
I believe this was newly opened at that point in time. The facility was spic and span as far as the lobby/restaurant/convention center was concerned. The food was brilliant! Be it their breakfast buffet or the lunch that they served to our group.
But the room and housekeeping left me asking for more. The linen was not the cleanest, and for some reason the bathroom didn't look like it belonged to the newly built hotel.
The bath fittings were leaking and I find it annoying. There was a good bath tub but the requisite toiletries were missing (the basic soap, shampoo were there though).
I requested the housekeeping for the same and a. they took a long time to come to the room b. it took a discussion to explain what I was looking for (bubble bath)

While checking out, I asked for a feedback form and the manager at the reception was kind enough to hear me out, understand my feedback. He sounded reassuring about taking the feedback seriously. Hope the next time I go there, it would be a better experience!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Nicholas D, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is indeed our pleasure to host you at the hotel when you stay in Whitefield, Bangalore. Please let me know when you next stay so the team and I can see, other than the things you already mentioned, what we can do to take your next review to a 5.

bangalore
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel is well equiped & well maintained . The atmosphere is very pleasant. The staff are always so lovely and professional. miss Shalini and Ritu are so kind they are always nearby you when you need them.I love them.

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It certainly encourages the team to continue their pursuit of excellence. Additionally, it is fantastic two see that you gave special recognition to some of our lovely associates and I have shared my appreciation with them.

Thank you!! I hope to see you soon.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Best business hotel in the area. Comfortable stay, friendly & courteous staff makes the stay pleasurable. They offer flexibility & comfort to make one's stay homely. A home away from home. Highly recommended

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank rohit p
Matthew C, Director of Rooms at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad you had an excellent stay with us and I do hope you will be visiting us soon again.

Best regards,
Gaurav Apte
Director of Rooms
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Best ever experience with Marriot Whitefield in Bangluru, Really well groomed on all the corner of the hotel, given the best services by the staff of the hotel, Coffe shop was realy very nice with lot of option. My all the best wishes.
Thnks
Pramod Kumar

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 007mail
Dear Pramod,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback. I am glad you had an excellent stay with us and I do hope you will be visiting us soon again.

Kindest regards