“Large selection of food”

Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield
Ranked #14 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 31 May 2014

They had great food, a very large selection and over the top service without necessarily being correct service. There was too much service and too little service. The rooms were fantastic.. love the bathrooms. They even had a doctor on call - I was sick when I was there. Grand looking and beautiful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Nick D, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Sebastian,

I hope you are fully recovered and are back in good health. Wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our fantastic rooms, large bathrooms and extensive food offering.

When you next visit us I hope we get the service just right

Nick Dumbell

Write a ReviewReviews (1,272)

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Recently stayed at this hotel whilst on a week long business trip to Bangalore. The hotel is fantastic and exactly what you would expect from a Marriott. The hotel staff are great and they sorted me out with hotel transfers and supplied a car to take me to and from my office at a very reasonable rate. The staff in the executive lounge are great. The food too was fantastic in the exec lounge and the M restaurant.

Room Tip: Try to get exec lounge level as it gives you so much more. Hotel transfer is reasonable at about...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Gill,

We’re very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us especially the service and food throughout the hotel. The Executive Lounge on the 15th floor is a big hit with our guests especially the cocktail hour every evening between 5.30pm -9.30pm.

We hope to see you again soon

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2014

The Marriott is a good business hotel. I have already stayed here over 3 visits, but could only find the time to write this review now. The location is right in the middle of the Whitefield business hub; pretty much 10 mins from everywhere. They offered me a free drop to my office which was convenient. The hotel is internally connected to a mall, which makes it convenient in case you want to have more dining options, other than the ones offered by the hotel.

The standard of the breakfast at the hotel is good, with a wide spread. Furthermore they have an in house Italian restaurant, which serves great risotto.

One issue I had, was that there were very few vegetarian options in the room service menu. Furthermore their Chinese fare is very limited. If these thing can be improved upon, then the hotel will definitely be one of the best in the area.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor room, since there is a lot of noise due to the mall on the lower floors.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jhun Jhun,
We really appreciate your feedback and especially your suggestions concerning vegetarian and Chinese menu options. As you mentioned the Inorbit mall that is connected to the hotel is a fantastic place for our guests to browse the international branded shops and local specialty stores to select gifts to take home.. I am happy to say that we have arranged for the mall to restrict their outside musical entertainment which has now stopped any noise disturbances to our guests.
I sincerely hope we will be able to become your favorite hotel in Whitefield

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have used alternative hotels for business in this area but decided to change to the Marriott. Top class service, excellent rooms, great location and a pleasure to stay in. Beds are to die for and great cocktails at the bar, along with superb food. The hotel duty manager could not have done more for me. Stayed there for two weeks during a large business meeting over the Easter Holidays and it actually felt at times I was on vacation! Well done Marriott - Barry Carr, Schneider Electric.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent but the Junior Suite is superb and I hope they give me one when I return on...

Dear Barry,

Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback on the hotel, it is great for us to hear that you had an excellent experience. Like you, I love the junior suites as they are double the size of our deluxe rooms and have a spacious lounge area where you can kick-off your shoes and relax.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

All in all excellent hotel. Had a very pleasant stay. Excellent meals, friendly and competent staff. All the staff did the best for my satisfaction. Associated to a nice shopping mall- very comfortably.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Volkmar G

Dear Volkmar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. My team and I are so happy that you had an brilliant stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I went multiple times to Marriott, Whitefield Bangalore location; they serve nice food and drinks. So basically I prefer office parties in this location only as we get multiple variety dishes and all types of drinks. Also good maintenance and hearty welcome from hotel people, received good service from Rajesh & Diwakar. It is value to visit once.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Nick D, General Manager at Bengaluru Marriott Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Ranjan,
Thank you for being such a loyal customer of ours. It is wonderful to hear that Rajesh and Diwakar look after you so well and you appreciate the wide range of dishes and drinks that the culinary and bar teams create.
I hope I can personally welcome you when you next visit.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Recently i have been there for seminar from my company
it was a nice and superb hotel i have visited in my earlier seminars in hotels.
a warm welcome ,
and the seminar discussion hall is like a theater with all equipped tools,wifi. and felt comfortable..

i m eager to visit personally to stay there for a day ..

Thanks team ,
Pradeep kumar Gulbarga. karnataka.

Room Tip: i have been there for bussiness visit for a day
1  Thank PradeepKumar110

Dear Mr. Kumar,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us all. I am glad you had a warm welcome and enjoyed our high-tech conference facilities and services. We would love to welcome you back to the hotel for a longer stay sometime in the near future.