“poor service”

Springs Hotel & Spa
Ranked #98 of 668 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 11 January 2014

The hotel was ok. but we were not happy with the service. we checked in early morning.. rooms were not ready. had to wait more than half and hour for the 3rd bed in the room. bellboy just put the bed after so many calls to the reception. rooms key cards were not working. had to come to the reception many times.no greeting .. no smiling at all. The next day we requested take away Breakfast packets with banana. said yes but just Packs were given without banana. they told us that banana is not possible can give only cut fruits... how can you eat cut fruits when travelling ( papow / melon ) !!!! . i felt this staff are not empowerd, as we are hoteliers we felt so sory to the customer. We booked through the travel agent as early check inn with the late check out. it was clearly mentioned in the voucher and we gave a copy to the reception at check inn. but had a issue on check out day. had to talk to the agent in india. The FOM of the hotel was in the reception but he did not talk to us even a word.he wanted us to vacate rooms by 10.30am eventhough we have booked the late check out. Kundan and chethan were very good. staff should be friendly in the hospitality industry.our transport guy was superb.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank christo j
Springs_Bangalore, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Christo,
Greetings
I had sent a message through Trip Advisor requesting for details of your check in date as we could not trace your name and other details related.
We have set high standards for the hotels quality and service and achieved more than 90% guests satisfaction, however we were unable to deliver the same to you.
We deeply regret this one off incident and not a reflection of our standards.
We look forward to see you again and assure you our best services.

Freddy Domnic Dass

There are newer reviews for Springs Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I spent a couple of days in 2013 at this hotel with my family.
The hotel is very gracious, clean although not perfectly kept and a little bit anonymous as far as the lobby and rooms are concerned (some would say minimal, but minimal is something else for me :-) ).
It is overall really good value for the money paid.
Although we asked for a non smoking room, one of the rooms we stayed at smelled a little bit of smoke.
The breakfast was reasonably good, with a nice outdoor terrace.
The major pro of this hotel is definitely the bar/restaurant up in the attic: really comfortable and with a nice view of the city.
Should I go back to Bangalore again, I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
FreddyDomnicDass, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Dear Mr. Canbagna,
Greetings from Springs Hotel and Spa
We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and you got value for your money.
We highly appreciate your positive feedback, which helps us to aim higher and will also look into and take care of the anonymous aspect of your observation.

gm@springshotels.co

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

We arrived on Christmas morning after an incident at another hotel and it felt like we had arrived in a little oasis.

The staff are so friendly and welcoming and they allowed us to look at a room prior to booking. Once we had booked the kept our bags until we came back later to check in.

Wifi is really fast and allowed us to get a lot of admin done.

There is a breakfast included and although it is a very Indian style breakfast there are fruits, cereal and toast if you don't feel like curry.

Absolutely fantastic stay, if I go back to Bangalore this will be where I go!

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Lauhogarth
FreddyDomnicDass, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Mr. Lauhogarth,
At the onset we would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Springs Hotel and Spa and we are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.
You kind words of appreciation has been shared with my team and they were delighted to hear from you.
We have set high standards for the place and service and we are glad to know that we have met your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you back to hotel

gm@springshotels.co

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Needs to invest in a second lift otherwise Five Stars in all other aspects. Location is disappointing but once inside you forget about the surroundings. The staff were very helpful - were settled in our rooms in no time. Being a new construction everything was in a very good decorative order. Had to climb stairs to get to the restaurant but the food was excellent with variety of dishes and beverages to select from. Vast selection of items at the buffet breakfast too. Being a smoker, were given a room with a balcony which was very welcome.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FreddyDomnicDass, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Mr. Dhirendra,
Greetings of he day
It 's nice to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and found our food and standards high and at the same time we regret and apologize that we could not achieve the same with our lift services.
The issue has been resolved with assurance of no repeats and we look forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Stayed there for couple of days. It was a nice experience. Hotel is clean and ambiance is good. Room service was quick. The elevator was not working till I left the hotel, coz of that, had to climb 2 floors each time.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Gowri17

Dear Gowri ji,
Greetings from Springs Hotel and Spa,
Thank you for taking your time off to write about the pleasant stay you had at our hotel.
We deeply regret the inconvenience caused by the lift failure, we had chosen a premium elevator company for the hotel, however the service was a let down and we sincerely apologize for the one off incident. The snag has been rectified and we are back to normal with assurance of no repeat of such incidents.
We look forward to welcome you back to the hotel

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Springs Hotel & Spa was no doubt a wise choice that I made. Absolutely loved my stay there. The hotel is brand new with modern facilities, wifi was so good with no interruptions. This was very important for me to stay intouch with loved ones while away. The rooms are really stylish, very clean, spacious, and quiet. I found the bed super comfy that was another important point for me. The bathrooms were excellent and so pretty, I loved that too. The staff are wonderful people, from the cooks to front desk staff, all very helpful, friendly warm. Easy to talk to them, and they were always happy and willing to help me in anyway. I had problems with my charger for my I Pad and I phone... which I needed ugently , Francis helped me out so well with that. He charged my I pad and phone at the front desk for me. He did that with a smile on his face also. I will definitely stay there on my next trip to India. Springs Hotel & Spa is indeed home away from home.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
FreddyDomnicDass, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Mr. Raynooka,
Greetings
We at Springs Hotel and Spa are delighted to see such a nice review on Tripadvisor and glad to know that my team took good care and made you feel at home.
Francis is one of our core team leader and was very happy to hear from you.
We highly appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to welcome you back to the hotel.

Thanks You

Reviewed 26 November 2013

We made our reservations, based on the website pics. Ahead of our travel, we called with our requests etc. The staff seemed very responsive. We checked in at an unearthly hour of 4.30 am, the check in process was polite and quick and we were allotted our room. The rooms and the hotel, lived up to the pictures. The hotel was well maintained, the rooms extremely clean, the sheets and bathrooms squeaky clean. The food and the service at the restaurant requires special mention. The food was really really tasty and the breakfast spread large. When we had specific request for snacks and dinner, they paid special attention to ensure satisfaction.

In all, an extremely memorable experience - ambiance, hygiene. food, staff service, 24 hour check in - check out - everything was top rated.

The only thing that was a disappointment was the location. It makes walking on the roads extremely unpleasant because of its location on Siddiah road. However, if you walk out of the door and have a mode of transport, this hotel is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
FreddyDomnicDass, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Sir,
At the onset we would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Springs Hotel and Spa, Bangalore.
We are delighted to hear the following from you "extremely memorable experience - ambiance, hygiene. food, staff service, 24 hour check in - check out - everything was top rated"
Our motto is to provide high standards of accommodation, food and service at the most reasonable prices and I am glad that we hear that we have lived up to it.
Your kind feedback has been passed on to my entire team and its highly motivating to aim higher.
We look forward to your return visit and assure you our best services at all times.

91 8150000171