“Average hospitality”

Ranked #95 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Penang Island, Malaysia
“Average hospitality”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed at Springs for 3 nights with hubby. The room was good, spacious and clean. However, the bathroom, although spacious and comfortable was not too clean, especially the toilet bowl. We did not inform the room service as we were in a hurry to start our holiday in Bangalore and left after a quick shower. The front desk managers were not very pleasant or approachable and hardly greeted us during our stay, especially the younger front office staff. The F&B staff were much more courteous. While settling the bill, the front office manager returned my balance, short of 10 Ind. Rps. Although the amount is small, he had no audacity to apologize for the lack of change or even acknowledge it. I was annoyed by his attitude but politely asked for my change to which he sheepishly said he forgot and gave me the money. The hotel would strive with better hospitality from the staff.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Springs_Bangalore, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Ms. Tina,
Greetings & thank you for choosing to stay at Springs Hotel and Spa.
Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the average treatment meted out to you, I have had a word with my team regarding your feedback. We assure you, that we will strive to work for your complete satisfaction and look forward to welcome you back again.

Freddy Domnic Dass

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

The hotel is good and we had a pleasant stay over there. Even though the location of this hotel is very poor, it changes completely when you enter inside it. Food is just awesome and the rooms are neat, clean and spacious. Try our their rooftop bar cum restaurant. Its a beautiful place to have a dinner. The only drawback which I found is some staff. Many of them find its difficult to communicate in English. And its also better if they give some more care and smile to the customers. And I just loved the Pool which they have, even though its very small - its just good. I have experienced some power problem in the room. I think they are manually changing the power supply from main to generator when the power is off. I even had to call the reception at midnight when the power went off for a long time.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Springs_Bangalore, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Mr. Sujith,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Springs Hotel and Spa, our motto is to provide value for your money and I am glad that you have experienced it.
While we would like to thank you for the positives but highly appreciate your negative experiences feedback as we could try and improve on them and attain better guest satisfaction.

Looking forward to welcome you back

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

They go out of their way to make you have a pleasant stay!
Special Mention for Mr. Saju - Really appreciate everything he did for us!
Rooms & Bathrooms - Excellent & Big Enough
Restaurants, Vibe & Decor - Excellent
Breakfast Spread & Taste - Good
Service - Outstanding

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Springs_Bangalore, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Mauank,
Greetings
We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your valuable comments.
I am glad to know that Saju took good care during your stay, he is an integral part of my team and I have passed on your feedback to him.
We look forward to your return visit

Genemarl Manager
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Staff are very cooperative, courteous & Service oriented. Ambience is very good & attractive.
Rooms service is good, affordable but luxurious rooms. Very good for couples & families. Has very good complementary breakfast.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Springs_Bangalore, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Dear Mr. Sudarsan,
Greetings of the day
We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Springs Hotel and Spa and also for taking your valuable time to write a feedback.
Your feedback has been shared with my team and we look forward to see you again.

Freddy D Dass
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed staying at Springs! The rooms were clean, modern, and spacious.

Hotel staff were friendly and resourceful. They had infinite patience when I called them twice a day to have them give my rickshaw driver directions back to the hotel.

I had a manicure and pedicure done at the spa- very affordable, and relaxing.

The only downside of the hotel is that it is located in a poorer area. The road it is on is filled with small mechanical workshops, it is not an area that you can safely wander through. Saying that, there are always plenty of rickshaw's around to take you places.

All in all, I enjoyed my stay, and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank ShweeV
Springs_Bangalore, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Dear Shweev,
Greetings
We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Springs Hotel and Spa, Bangalore
Its nice to know that my team was friendly and resourceful.
While we keep striving to exceed our guests expectations we are glad to know that you found the hotel lovely and great value for your money.
We look forward to welcome you back

Freddy D Dass
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

Springs Hotel &Spa is located in the bustling area of Bangalore.Even though It is not that much lovely location,But right in the middle of this beautiful city. I had a road view room on a higher floor. good Property in centre of bangalore. Ideal for tourists as well as Business travellers. The rooms are new (but it should be impeccably clean). This hotel has new world atmosphere & charm and the Hospitality stands out as expected. Very good restaurant and a lovely Bar near to lobby. The prices are very nominal for food and beverages. As one can easily take a short walk and get the best of south Indian food from MTR in this lovely locality near to LalBaug.Area of improvements are Room service & WiFi

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mr. Sugarbaji,
Greetings
We thank you for choosing to stay at Springs Hotel and Spa and for your kind feedback.
We were delighted to hear from you and the same has been conveyed on to my team and we look forward to welcome you back

Freddy Dass