“excellent hospitality, food and comfort”

Springs Hotel & Spa
Ranked #97 of 667 Hotels in Bengaluru
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
“excellent hospitality, food and comfort”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

One of the best hotel experiences we had during our travel inside india and Europe
Great indian style hospitality at its best
Friendly efficient fton officec, polite considerate restaurant staff
All in all very best experience

Highly recommended

We have seen repaeaters clients here

Room Tip: All rooms r well located
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Springs_Bangalore, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear 331happysoul,
At the onset thank you for choosing to stay at Springs Hotel and Spa, Bangalore.
We are delighted to hear from you and your pleasant experience, your kind words of appreciation motivates my team to aim higher and raise the bar in service delivery.
It was pleasure hosting you and your family and we look forward to welcome you back again.

Freddy Domnic Dass

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Nagpur, India
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I had selected Springs Hotel and Spa based on the reviews at trip advisor. I was travelling solo, safety was the main concern followed by ambiance and facilities. The check in was late in night and quite smooth. No language issues here as the staff is conversant with English. The complimentary breakfast was excellent and served on time which helped because i had early mornings. The wifi service had good signal strength and speed. Swimming pool is average rather just a small tank and the locality is definitely a letdown. The cleaning of the rooms was perfect and fresh replacements placed as and when required. One thing which dint go down well with me was that they sent in a guest to the room without bothering to call and ask, which looks like breach in security for me. They should have a protocol of informing and asking if is it ok to send the guest. I had booked online and the room was upgraded so it was nice. Dinners i usually had at hotel which were good. A big change from rice in Bangalore. They do serve Rotis. Finally, Yes I can recommend it to people who visit Bangalore...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Springs_Bangalore, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Ms Nisha,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Springs Hotel and Spa, Bangalore
At the onset we would like to thank you for a very valuable feedback, my team has been trained and directed to exceed guest satisfaction levels. We regret the unfortunate lapse of not following protocol with you and your guest and the same has been addressed with my team and we request you to kindly treat it as a one off isolated incident and not as our standards.
We assure you the best of services and look forward to welcome you back.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I was visit Bangalore with my family for friends marriage function.. There i had Chance to in this hotel. The small pool is superb idea. In room the fan, a/c makes Small noise. Cant sleep.. Otherwise it fine to stay here.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear ant0407,
We appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to welcome you back again.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The experience I had when I stayed at the hotel in February this year prompted me to stay again when I visited Bangalore in July once again.The room alloted had a badly smelling odour which we realised after a few minutes.We put up with it since it was already 12 in the night.Next day the smell was intolerable and I had to raise my voice to change the room.
Not only this but a request to pack my free breakfast - which I had also been obliged the first trip - was made into a huge embarassment.One guy agreed but a few minutes later another one appeared and started saying whey do you need so much to be packed? I will give only this much which should be sufficient ! I was too emabarassed to argue.
On the whole the feel good factor of the February experience was totally missing !

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Springs_Bangalore, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Lakshmi,
Greetings and thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel, we regret the issue for you to shift the room and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regarding packed breakfast, we offer packed breakfast only if guests are leaving before 7 am and before we open our breakfast buffet. In your case it was after 7:45 am.
For packed breakfast we offer fruit & 1 portion sandwich or 1 portion of South Indian Upma or Idli/vada (3 pieces) per person.
My team had gone overboard with policy and quantity and we hope for your kind understanding.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 26 July 2014

So during my last business trip to Bangalore with my colleague and we chose to stay with springs & spa after visiting the website and exploring on tripadvisor. As we looked for a good location in city centre, it was spot on but then locality & surroundings was big thumbs down. Checking was smooth and got a decent room, spacious & nice bedding. But cleaning was really average, which could have been much better to 4 star standards. bathroom door was bit tacky ofcourse. Next day they simply forget to put back hands towel. I ordered room service for Lemon wedges in morning around 7:30AM, and the response was that it may take time as he is alone. Restaurants was a real sore point, the complimentary breakfast was very average and almost repetitive with same idlis, baked beans, potatoes, papaya etc. Then they though they may befool by tagging the watermelon juice as mixed fruit, one day I pointed out and they smiled and said sorry only to take away the tag, but to my shock same old story next day. One night we chose to try for dinner only to be disappointed with irritating red chilli tomato shorba, and not so good main course. Anyways luckily the hotel is very near to MTR Lalbagh, which was the saving grace for next day dinner. In nutshell, you want to be here only for the central location and not at all for the food.

Room Tip: most of the room other than Studio are decent.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Springs_Bangalore, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Ulysses,
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel.
Regret your negative experiences at our hotel on certain aspects which is not our standards and has been addressed with my team and rectified.
We constantly keep thriving to meet our guests expectations and improve on them and your feedback has helped us, thank you and we look forward to welcome you back again and my Chef has assured that he will personally take care for your meal requirements.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is one of the best places for accommodation in Bangalore. Despite the poor locality situated in, the hotel offers out of the world accommodation. Its already been thrice me and my husband have been staying in this hotel and never did we regret it. The staffs are equally good and the complimentary buffet breakfast is out of the world. Expecting many more stays with them :)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Springs_Bangalore, General Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Ms Sangeetha m,
Greetings and thank you for choosing to stay at Springs Hotel and Spa, Bangalore.
We are glad to hear from you from such a nice review through Trip Advisor.
We constantly keep thriving to exceed our guest expectations in product and service and we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and your kind and "AWSOME" words helps us to be highly motivated.
We look forward to welcome you back

Freddy Dass
colombo
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Me and my family ,a group of 06 stayed at the hotel from 11/6 to 14/6 .The booked rooms( 2206 and 2208) were very clean and had enough space for 03 people in a each .since the hotel is having 24 hour cheaking time we had no worries,no waiting at the lobby .The breakfast was also up to the expectation with most of the vegitariyan varayaties.The most impotant thing was they care for the little ones.The room service was also on time.The only disadvantage is the locality,where most of the near by shops are selling hardware/motor spare parts and tyres.The front office people were very helpfuli in many ways even geting a took-took to us and direct them in their language to where we want to go.over all the hotel is good for the money you spent.

Room Tip: go for rooms on the left hand side of the path
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Springs_Bangalore, Guest Relations Manager at Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Mr. Buddhika,
Greetings and thank you for choosing to stay at Springs Hotel and Spa.
We have set high standards for the rooms and facilities we offer and try and match it with prompt and personalized service and we are happy that we have fulfilled both aspects.
You feedback and kind words helps me and my my team achieve greater heights in customer satisfaction and deliver value for money which is our prime motto.
We look forward to welcome you back, someday