“Fantastic Business Trip”

Ranked #303 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Pune, Maharashtra, India
“Fantastic Business Trip”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

The moment i asked for hotel's at banglore from Just Dial, in came the phone call of the General Manager, of Hotel Ekaa, wanting to know details of my trip and how he and his team can help and make sure about my comforts.

He guided a transport option from the airport, allocated a neat clean room, with an excellent wireless connectivity. Hotel Ekaa has an excellent multi cuisine restaurant, which I came to know is famous too in an around the place - informed by a co-passenger on my way in the Volvo Bus.

One thing that I would like to state here that the entire staff right from the security staff at the gate all were smiling and were there to take care.

An excellent place to stay on business, with family as couples and well connected.

I have no hesitation in referring Hotel Ekaa for my dear friends.

Kudos to Arun and his team, Keep up the good work.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank sanjaydeodhar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed 30 June 2013

The Hotel environment was too gud and the it was jus awesome to have a stay in Ekaa ... The staff were very punctual, very neat maintenance. We were happy and safety to stay in Hotel Ekaa. On the other hand i would like to thank a lot to Mr.Arun, General Manager, who suggested me in each and every single thing in Bangalore and was very helpful and kind to us. To end up finally a next time visit to Bangalore my stay would surely be in Hotel Ekaa no doubt in it. We enjoyed a lot n lot n lot in Hotel Ekaa ... I recommend u all to have a stay in Hotel Ekaa if u r about to go in fr a stay in Bangalore.

Thanks a lot Mr.Arun.

Room Tip: All the rooms are gud no need of any tips fr a better room. U can feel free to take up any room coz...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed 25 June 2013

The room was very spacious and clean with quite a large bathroom. I would like to recommend this hotel for every age. Very clean hotel and very polite staff. The only thing which i felt bad is, 5 star chocolate worth Rs.20 stored in refrigerator, on consumption charged Rs.50; However, we were clearly instructed on this before hand. On the other hand i would like to thank Mr.Arun, General Manager, who suggested me in each and every single thing in Bangalore.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Arun M, General Manager at Hotel Ekaa, responded to this review, 29 June 2013
Dear Madam,

Sounds great to see your feed back on Trip Advisor, we always look forward to make our service better to suit every customer need and comments like this takes us to further high. Do visit again.
Kochi (Cochin), India
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I am sandeep from Kochi, i found the property very good, above all the courtesy and service provided by the team is excellent and second to none. The food is also tasty.
I honestly suggest hotel ekaa for business as well as family trips.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Arun M, General Manager at Hotel Ekaa, responded to this review, 29 June 2013
Dear Mr. Sandeep,

It was indeed a pleasure to be serving you. Do visit again with your family and provide us with yet another opportunity to serve you.

Thanks for your feedback.
Pune, India
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Hi! I'm Sanjay native of Pune frequently traveling to Banglore.
I really like to share my 2 days experience in Hotel Ekaa in 1st week of June. Airport pick-up was dot on time and vehicle sent for pick-up was excellent. I got a warm welcome at reception even though it was midnight. Room was really clean. I took a healthy sleep even the place was new.
Complimentary breakfast was typical south indian and I love it. Dinner was also equally good. Special thanks to Mr. Arun, General Manager for hospitality during my 2 days stay. He arranged airport drop for me at nominal rate even 6 hrs after my check out. Really pleasant surprise!! I will love to stay here again & again. Will share next experience in next month.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
ahmedabad
Reviewed 29 May 2013

i, m g nandanwadkar very glad to say that ,the stay in ekaa hotel was all together adifferent experience room environment very good,hygenic .Efforts have taken to remain clean &neat.Anyone who stays will surely visit next time. Further you feel like your money expenses justified.

Room Tip: All rooms are well placed can choose anyone and staff of hotel will give you best room of your choic...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank hmnvs
Arun M, Owner at Hotel Ekaa, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
Dear Mr. Wadkar, Noted your valuable comments posted on Trip Advisor. Feed back like this will keep us going miles. Do visit again.
Chennai
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Dear Friends,
I am Vanjinathan from Chennai ...It's gives me immense pleasure to share my experience. I had during my visit to Bangalore. I found this hotel to be one of the best of the best hotels of it's kind...... Be it Hospitality,Ambiance,Room,Room Service,Restaurant, complementary Breakfast Pub,Cocktails,Food,Spa All at It also with Pick Up Drop, Accessibility to the Shopping Malls,Theaters, And what not............. Since am a person who travels frequently across India I find one are the other problems in all the hotels where ever i stayed i give this as an advise to the people who are looking at really good and economical HOTEL...... You can blindly book this HOTEL...

Room Tip: Room no 117
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Arun M, Owner at Hotel Ekaa, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
Dear Mr. Vanjinathan, Pleased to see you sharing your stay experience on Trip Advisor for Hotel Ekaa, you have virtually marketed our property through these comments. Thank you for having you with us. Let us meet soon.