“ShortStay”

Ranked #157 of 594 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Hi,
Happened to stay at Sree Nandanam early March for 2days. The staff were very polite, courteous.As it was unplanned stopover at mathikere , was recommended to this hotel by a friend .The rooms are standard,staff and service are THE highlight of the hotel.They try to make the indian hospitality motto "guest is god" real .And it was not disappointing .I got lot of help in shopping for Indian sweets and savouries to take home.They arranged a cab for getting to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Nabeel A
Sree_Nandanam, General Manager at Sree Nandanam Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2013

Dear Guest,

We, the team at Sree Nandanam Residency, would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback on our services during your recent stay at Sree Nandanam.

Your compliments have been shared with the entire team and they were happy to note that their efforts were so well recognized. Reviews like yours will help our team to be in good spirits. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I had stayed at Nandanam in Jan and it was a nice experience.. It is easily accessible from Yeshwantpur which is a great advantage for people coming into bangalore. Rooms were clean with all basic amenities tv/ac/hot water... and the folks at the hotel were very friendly and helping.. Hotel folks will get food from outside restaurant and food they brought was pretty good! except for not having a POS machine to swipe card, I was happy with this hotel..
I would recommend Nandanam to tourists/business travelers planning to travel to Bangalore yeshwanthpur area...
Looking forward to meeting Nanadanam folks in May :-)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Rahul R

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay at Sree Nandanam Residency

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were extremely happy to hear that their helpful and friendly service was recognized so well by you.

We look forward having you with us during your next visit to Bangalore.

Thank You.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Writing my 4th review today, and must say the this is the most value for money stay amongst. I had to find a stay for my cousin and family near to the Yeshwantpur Railway station and IISC Bangalore. So I decided to search some where in Mathikere. Checked few hotels and was not satisfied and finally reached this modest looking hotel. Saw the tarriff,it was cheap and I thought the rooms wont be that good, but i was proved wrong, the rooms were extremely clean and really good for the amount. I had stayed in many budget hotels and the bed here was the best.. :) Frankly never expected this at all. Drawback found was no restaurant in this hotel. But room service would buy it from outside and serve it. Also you wont notice it easily from road as its on second floor,they do have lift. I had booked two rooms there for my cousin family and myself. That was during their 4th anniversary day and they provided cakes.. :) friendly staffs I must say.. Service was good, True example of value for money. Recommended stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank MyRouteMyDecision

Dear Guest,

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us.

Thank you for sparing your time for updating your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read such a wonderful review from you. Thank you indeed for such compliments

Thank you once again for your recommendation and we hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Been to Sree Nandanam Residency when I went to Bangalore for an interview. Very close to railway station (yeshwantpur). Autowalas took me to this hotel (wonder if they get some commission for this :P). But definitely a worthy place to stay. Rooms were clean and tidy. No issues whatsoever with water or power or tv. They dont have a restaurant, but there are good ones across the lane. Room service is also available. Room boys get food from outside on request, and they serve too.. Get your Hindi skills handy, coz not all room boys are fluent at English :) All in all, it was an enjoyable stay. I recommend this place. One thing to improve upon is bill payment section.. They dont have a card swiping option. Need to pay in cash..

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ratpk

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Sree Nandanam Residency during your visit to Bangalore and for sharing your experience at Sree Nandanam with the Trip Advisor community. Your positive observations regarding our hotel is truly inspirational for all of us.

We have taken note of you suggestion for the improvement and will definitely consider and will take action.

Yours sincerely