“Poor Service”

Ranked #427 of 668 Hotels in Bengaluru
Male
“Poor Service”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was my second trip to the hotel and service level was lower than my expectation.

Housekeeping:
Housekeeping was only doing touch up in the room, which was not cleaned well from the day of arrival. I have seen hair, dust near sofa, in bed also in shower area.

Room Service:
In mid of my stay I was woke up by call from room service and asked whether I would like to have anything for breakfast. I gave my order and waited in the room more than one hour thirty minutes but nobody came so informed operator to check on my breakfast order. Operator asked DID YOU ORDER ANYTHING? It was a shock to hear this question because one of the staff call to my room and took the order by themselves and never respond until my call.

Internet
From day of arrival I was having difficulties in Wifi connection and inform reception about it. First two days one guy came to check than will reset the router and connection will work for 5mins. Later on everyday I was calling to reception to check on my Internet connection and the guy in the reception told that he will send someone. To be honest three days in a row no one came to my room fix the Wifi.

After I raised theses issues to Manager, they were blaming the other wifi signals nearby hotels and Apple devices. As per them wifi signals from other places is detecting connection for my apple devices.

In general this hotel have poor service and never cared about the guest requests.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank shadowwalk
AurickHotelsMgt, General Manager at Aurick Hotel, responded to this review, 18 October 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking Your valuable time to share your experience and for your compliments on our quality of rooms and services.

Its a matter of regret that we were not able to keep up to the standard expected from us. Please do accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay with us. I have no excuses to offer but certainly believe that we have failed to provide you the promised experience this time..

May I please assure you that I have shared your feedback with the team and have collectively addressed the issue that has been raised by you.
I apologies once again and would request you to please treat this incident in isolation and non-representative of the Aurick experience and give us another opportunity to be of service to you.

I shall ensure that you have a memorable stay with us.

I look forward to the pleasure of meeting you during your next stay with us.

Aldrin George (GM Sales & Marketing )

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Salalah, Oman
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Service is amazing... Hospitality is personified... staffs are very helpful and kind... Ambiance is just upto the mark as per the pricing is concerned... on my next visit i would prefer staying in the same hotel again... would definitely recommend my friends and family...

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking Your valuable time to share your experience.

Your comments regarding the hotel and its services are truly appreciated. It is our endeavor to create unforgettable memories for our valuable guests.

We also thank you for recommending us and look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Our mantra is “Atithi Devo Bhava” Which is a clear indicator of our vision towards our esteemed guests.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcome you back to our Hotel Aurick soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

It was just two night stay but it was just awesome and it was like I'm into a different world... No tensions free from everything... I loved the service and the cleanliness of the rooms and the hotel.

• Stayed February 2014

Thank you for taking Your valuable time to share your experience.

Your comments regarding the hotel and its services & Staff are truly appreciated. It is our endeavor to create unforgettable memories for our valuable guests.

Haldwani, India
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had a delighted experience in this property with unmatched amenities, comfort, affordability and friendly service.
I must say its a smart choice for smart traveller. We really felt like our own place. Must appreciate the dinning services provided to me n my family.
Good luck!!!
Excited to visit again :-) :-)

• Stayed March 2014

chikmaglur
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Stayed in this hotel in a standard room.The property is well maintained in terms of manicured lawns, clean pathways & etc.

Our stay was made special by superb customer service right from check in to check out. Couple of instance of great customer service:
1. Chef at the restaurant walked up to us as he noticed that we were not eating 'enough'. He not only prepared couple of our favorite dishes but also made it complimentary
2. Our car was washed before we checked out. This was my first experience of getting my car washed by hotel staff at time of check out.

Kudos to the hotel staff!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

bokaro
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed at the Aurick Hotel, Bangalore for 3 days and enjoyed every minute. I travel to many exotic locations and stay in 4 or 5 star hotels, this was a 6 star. The staff is the number 1 asset to this hotel. From day 1, I never went past anyone that did not greet me ". I never needed for anything, since they knew what real customer service is all about, and had what I might need in advance. I cannot name all the staff, but the true standouts are:
mask: vishal and saquib
Front desk and Lobby: chandrasekhar
The driver was very courteous (cannot remember name)
These staffs are by far the best in customer service I have ever encountered. This alone will keep me staying at aurick, Bangalore. The rest of the staff and accommodations are above excellent. The rooms are large and well decorated. Housekeeping is fantastic and the food is very, very good. I highly recommend this Hotel to anyone visiting Bangalore for business or travel, you will not regret the decision to stay there.
Thank you to all the staff, management Aurick for a very memorable stay and I look forward to returning in the future

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Abhinash G, General Manager at Aurick Hotel, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Dear Mr.Tutudurg

Greetings from Aurick boutique hotel !!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your valuable feedback with us here on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you found the service and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to the pleasure of serving you again at the Aurick boutique hotel.

Warm regards,
Abhinash guddu
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 21 April 2014

good. Pretty much at the core area of Jp nagar, so very close to Bannerghatta Road Service: Outstanding. I checked in very late in the night so my check in process was quick. Food quality was superb. and had a early morning flight at 645, so I was checking out at 515 AM. As I was about to leave, the receptionist offered a packed breakfast for me. I was completely moved by the top quality service and hospitality. Aurick will be definitely the place to stay in all my future visits

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Ms.Roy,

Greetings from Aurick boutique hotel !!

We are glad you found the location of the hotel to be an advantage. Our core values at Aurick boutique hotel are Eakam,Puthinum ,Bhaandham and it pleases me to know that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy. Your kind words of appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the associates and I am sure this will only encourage them to continue to serve our guests with warmth and courtesy.

Warm regards,