“Good service”

DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore
Ranked #44 of 729 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The place is far from the airport but close to my company. Hotel team deliver the good services and excellent information support. I like the hotel and I'll check in the hotel again when I visit Babgalore next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Huan W
DoubleTreeBangalore, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

We are extremely thankful for your words of encouragement and your thoughtfulness about our hotel and the services. It's such feedback as that propels us to better ourselves.

I look forward to the opportunity of hosting your stay once again at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore. Meanwhile, i encourage you to check out the latest deals and offers available on our website.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Excellent Hotel with very friendly staff. Conveniently located to many of IT companies and I was very happy to be able to reach my work without major traffic issue. Very new property with all amneties required to make my stay extremely comfortable. I surely would like to use this accommodation again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sathish I
DoubleTreeBangalore, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

We are extremely thankful for your words of encouragement and your thoughtfulness about our hotel and the services. It’s such feedback as that propels us to better ourselves.

Meanwhile, i encourage you to stay connected with the latest updates on our social media sites on Facebook and Twitter.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Wait for a few months before you choose to stay here. There is No swimming pool, No alcohol license, TV package does not include IPL matches, Limited movie channels and since it is new, rooms may not have temperature control or telephones that are functional. Kids wanted me to check out and wife was unhappy. I counted on Double Tree and Hilton Brand and should have called to check. Big mistake.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Pavan B
DoubleTreeBangalore, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

I thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your experience.

I regret that your stay with DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore was not up to your satisfaction. The temperature controlled outdoor swimming pool and service of alcohol are currently not available and the same is mentioned on our hotel booking site for all prior intimations before guest makes any reservations with us.

Sony Six the official broadcasting channel for IPL 2014 matches is now available at the hotel. We were in the wait period for activation of certain channels since our application and unfortunately we could not have this channel available during your stay.

All our guest rooms have temperature control and telephones that are operational since the opening.

Nevertheless, your feedback has been of utmost importance to me and my team here, I assure you that we shall take necessary measures to be well prepared before the next visit.

Should you have any prior requirements during your check-in please feel free share with our reservations.

Sincerely

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Hi ! I stayed there twice in last one month for 2 nights 3 days. In my first visit the stay was pathetic due to mosquitoes in the room. Second time, they have taken care of the same, I appreciate that.
The kitchen over there is very average, in fact below average.
If I go with the name, I was exited to stay over there but I don't think given an option I will choose Double tree,

Room Tip: Not sure about the same. Rooms are good on an average. Check the bathroom before because the bath fi...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
DoubleTreeBangalore, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

I regret that your stay with DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore was not up to your satisfaction. Your feedback has been taken up with the respective departments for immediate and necessary action.

Your concerns on the kitchenette is of importance to us. It would be great to know if there was anything specific you wish to share with us. This will help us make necessary additions if required as this is a unique facility provided to our guests in all rooms. You may write directly to our Rooms Division Manager Ms. Lopa Chakraborty on lopa.chakraborty@hilton.com.

Sincerely

Reviewed 1 May 2014

There are so many hotels to choose from in the Bangalore area, so when this new hotel appeared, it has only been open since January, time to check it out, checkin was very smooth, i was emailed before i left the UK, to ensure there wasnt any delay at checkin, very attentive, and escort you to your room, rooms are very spacious, they have a seperare kitchenette area, large bed, and sofa, along with the work desk area. Bathrooms, have a walk in shower with a rain head, very refreshing shower, along with good quality toiletries supplied, rooms equipment with a large screen TV with a good offering of english spoken channels, wifi in the rooms was ok and met my needs

the restaurant, serves up a very good buffet breakfast, with a wide range of options from Indian, to western. in the evening, there is also a good range of food available, from again western, to asian, with the waiters, very attentive, and the food is of excellent quality.

They still have to get their alcohol license, and the pool was closed, however, i was advised that these will be in place by the end of April

Good close location to the Techno park, if you are working there.....

overall a very good and pleasant stay....

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
DoubleTreeBangalore, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

We are extremely thankful for your comments regarding the stay at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore and particularly about our signature Wake Up DoubleTree by Hilton breakfast at Asia Alive. It is always a pleasure to receive valuable feedback.

We will soon update you about the service of alcohol and the start of our temperature controlled outdoor swimming pool on the terrace which is designed to offer expansive views of the bustling city below.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was traveling to Bangalore for work and my admin originally booked the Hotel Royal Orchid for my stay. That hotel was really dirty and I looked for another option in the city and found the new DoubleTree. The rooms are very clean and well designed. The selections for breakfast are excellent. The downfall is that the hotel doesn't yet have a bar and is near some construction - which I think is pervasive around the city.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

We are extremely thankful for your comments regarding the stay at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore, particularly about the food at Asia Alive. It is always a pleasure to receive a valuable feedback.

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement and enhance the proud reputation that is synonymous with the Hilton hotels worldwide. Service of alcohol will be available shortly, the same will be updated on our website for all our guests.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Newly built hotel with young & energetic team yet experienced to handle all your needs.

Rooms are extra spacious with balcony & kitchenette. Ideal for your extended and short stay.

Restaurant serves good food from Asian and Continental cuisine.Good Fitness center overlooking greenery.

Away from main road hence quite & calm.Very close to all corporate on Outer Ring Road in Bangalore.

Overall nice Hotel with good services.That's what is needed when on Business.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
DoubleTreeBangalore, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

We are extremely thankful for your comments regarding the stay at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore. It is always a pleasure to receive valuable feedback.