“well managed and upto the mark !!”
Review of Coral Tree

Coral Tree
Reviewed 16 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank KhemSingh
Hadya s, General Manager at Coral Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Reviewed 14 December 2013

A very nice hotel with neat and clean rooms, toilet was also pretty good condition.. loved the bathroom and shower had a very pleasant stay. Restaurant is very expensive but complimentary breakfast had the maximum choices. A very nice hotel for a business purpose.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Hadya s, General Manager at Coral Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Greetings from Hotel Coraltree, Bangalore!!!

Thank you very much for posting about your experience at Coraltree, Bangalore on Trip Advisor and for appreciating the rooms, food at, and our staff !

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you to your satisfaction.

I am delighted to note that you found our service impeccable. The entire team is happy to read such a motivating review from you, which I am certain, will help us to strive even further for excellence.

I thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Stayed in Room 310 in the hotel on a business trip. 3 separate incident of clothing getting missing from my room and of my other office colleagues.

The hotel has no clue how their security systems work. Not sure if CCTV which was rite above my room was working as the Hotel staff flatly refused to show me the same.

Breakfast was good. No changes in the Menu for all the 7 days of the Week.

No resolution to the complaint. No complaint book .Just a printed sheet of paper.

Manager is too busy to meet guests.

Mr Satish ( Front office assistant) was extremely rude.

Mr Selva Kumar (Manager ) very polite but only assurance to the complaint about the missing /Stolen goods from the room.

Laundry services are outsourced so Hotel has no idea what goes in and out of their premised. Sad but this is the truth.

Room Tip: Don't take room on 3rd Floor towards the end. No WIFI Signal in the rooms
Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

“We offer our unconditional apology for your dissonance. Needless to say, your experience is not reflective of our usual humble and warm service-offering. Please give us an opportunity to be of service again and make our amends. Thank for this most valuable feedback”

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Luxury at an affordable price. Great wifi connectivity and incredibly clean and spacious rooms. Service is very good and food is awesome, even the complimentary breakfast served is a delight. Certainly the hotel i would always want to check-in to while at Bangalore.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dhanesh23

Dear Guest,

“We are happy and thankful for your kind commendation. Please give us an opportunity to be of service again”.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The hotel is new and have very nice interior of the rooms internally. The size of the room is very compact and an extra person cannot be accommodated in it.

Room Boy, Nagaraj, a young boy is a nice person to meet and speak.

Breakfast is good with south Indian and continental options and the terrace where they serve breakfast is also good.

Nice place to stay.

For Muslim client, Masjid are at 3 minutes walking distance.

Room Tip: rooms do not have a good view still choose the roadside view
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My pick up was on time form the airport and quite smooth check in with a room located facing back side of the Hotel (so it was quiet). Design and amenities with facilities was perfect what I was expecting from a corporate Hotel.

Dining experience was great since I usually ordered Room service but knowing that they have 2 outlets which is doing pretty well in Bangalore.

Most astonishing was the Hotel GM & staff who went beyond my expectation in delighting me on my wedding anniversary. A very professional approach and certainly I have many reasons to recommend and to be a regular guest of this small property of Goldfinch Brand.

Bravi! Keep it UP.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SMSLifeStyle

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Hotel was good, ambience, staff, reception was good, rooms were neat and clean except the main door access cards which were not working properly, however the cost of food @ in room dining is very very expensive even a bucket of ice is charged and the mineral water costs you 100 bucks....... except for food costs other's are ok and the hotel is good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip