“good for people with sweet tooth”

The Cupcake Company
Ranked #27 of 62 Bakeries in Bengaluru
Price range: US$2 - US$2
Cuisines: Cafe
Bengaluru, India
“good for people with sweet tooth”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Cupcakes tastes good... if u have a sweet tooth u will love it. Overall a good experience..yummy cupcakes..

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Urviii

“Average place”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Service was sad! Cupcakes were not fresh and it highly priced! In fact what we are was the rainbow cake which tasted bad.. Absolutely no varieties in cupcakes..

3 Thank nithyamonnappa2014
“Lovely albeit pricey!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Nice cute place with some nice cupcakes..some of the best I have had. It is well done up. Parking can be an issue though.

A little overpriced for sure.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Priya1979
Hong Kong, China
“Cupcake Heaven”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Never knew such a place existed! They make easily the best cupcakes available in the city, would never get tired of it... Lovely taste and the textures of the cake & icing are perfect. Beautiful presentation too. Really a cupcake heaven, I don't feel guilty at all :)

• Visited May 2013
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
“Couture cupcakes, moist and creative...”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Praise the lord, the cupcake revolution has really come to India. I have already talked about the CupNCake Factory in Gurgaon and celebrated its existence by making myself even fatter on their delicious fare. I figured it made sense they opened in Gurgaon with its many American wannabes but I was surprised to see such a place in Bangalore.

I could try to find something wrong with the place but it seems like a complete waste of time.
The store, similar to others like it, is a big room with funky signs on the walls.

There are small tables with the menu that has about 12 flavors daily.

The quaintness of the store only adds to the loveliness of the cupcakes that they sell.

They have takeaway boxes for 2 cupcakes, 4 and then 6. Their boxes are pink stripped and ever so cute.

The branch I went to was in Indranagar but I believe there is one in Chennai as well.

The Oreo cupcakes were simply delicious! The icing had crushed up Oreo cupcakes and the vanilla cake was moist. The ratio between the cake and the icing was perfect to cover any sweet craving you might have.
The crumble cupcake didn’t have any icing. As you can see, the orange one did. The icing looks a little split but I didn’t hear anyone complain.

I loved the coloring for the icing for the vanilla cupcakes and their little decorations. Again, nothing to complain here at all, the cakes were melting in my mouth and the icing had the right amount of sugar and butter. I didn’t get to taste the chocolate ones so I can’t comment on how that tasted. I did taste one that claimed to have nutella in the center and frankly, there was just a tiny dollop in the center of the icing. The cake might have dried out a little because I ate it to days later but it didn’t detract from the fact that there was too much chocolate and not enough nutella.

I had their red velvet cupcake that moist and had a thin liquidy layer of cream cheese frosting topped with pink sugar crystals. Not really the rich icing you normally expect but it was nice enough. Don’t bother asking for more icing, they give you a speech about how it will dribble down. A bit of a waste if you ask me.

Their caramel cupcakes were divine! The vanilla cake was moist and the icing had a slightly caramel taste with the syrup dripped on top it was lovely.
They claim the strawberry cupcakes have strawberry centers but given my experience with the nutella cupcake I can’t vouch for it. The ones with the pink sugar crystals above are supposed to be the strawberry ones and the nutella ones are the chocolate icing covered ones above.
If you are a strict vegetarian and don’t eat eggs, don’t fret, they have three varieties of eggless cupcakes. Pineapple, vanilla and chocolate! Even these were devoured by my team so I am sure they were great.

My final verdict is that you should make sure you visit this place if you are in Bangalore or Chennai. Their creativity with the cupcakes is astounding and their takes will transport you to heaven. They would give people like magnolia’s bakery in NYC a run for their money.

• Visited May 2013