“Perfect!”

Travspire Bangalore Tours
Ranked #6 of 68 Tours in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Owner description: Travspire Bangalore offers authentic and offbeat tours in Bangalore or Bengaluru city. These tours are experiential in nature and curated carefully by our team. We explore various themes such as Classical History, Architecture, Cuisine and Culture related to Bangalore City. In addition to Bangalore we also arrange day trips to Mysore, Belur & Halebid and other interesting destinations in the area.
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I am SO glad that I booked this tour with the lovely Mr. Arjun. I explored places I would never have visited alone, tasted street food and coffee I would never have found and took many wonderful photos along the way. Mr. Arjun adapted the tour to match my interests and we had a great morning exploring the colors, sights and sounds of the markets of Bengaluru. He mixed history with contemporary life and was extremely patient with my need to photograph just about everything and everyone we saw! Thank you so much for a morning well spent. If you are considering this tour - just book it - you will be so glad you did.

1  Thank mirandaroberts
"topic"
"interests"

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Probaby the best way tout discover the Old City Centre, the colored markets and Bangalore's Founding Story with a wonderfull guide. Thanks Arjun.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Excellent walking tour with Arjun. He was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Places were interesting and breakfast was great. Highly recommended