“Terrible Food”

Ranked #214 of 568 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Terrible Food”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I recently stayed at The Iris Inn by Bhagini. Rooms including Bed and Bathroom was good. I enjoyed to take a shower. I am unable to sleep in the morning, where sunlight disturbed me. Coming to food, i never tasted dirty food in my life before. We ordered food at sometime, after 1-1.30 hour it came. It is better to avoid this

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Swaraj2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Bangalore
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I recently bought the buffet coupon for The Iris Inn restaurant. The voucher was nice jazzy with the menu items mentioned specifically for the buffet. I took 4 vouchers for my entire family. I called them on a Saturday afternoon to book a table for night and they confirmed me that its a buffet dinner. When i reached there, I was shocked to see they showed me a paper menu saying its a TDH menu and food will be served on the table. The items were much lesser than advertised. Since I took my family, I didnt make lot of fuss. But when the serving were pretty slow and there were no mocktails as per the ad, I decided of writing reviews about it. Complained to Groupon the very next day. Its already a month and they are yet to come back. I know they wont fix anything since merchants drive Groupon. Pathetic!!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank AtanuDey

Travellers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Travellers also viewed these Bengaluru hotels
RBD Sarovar Portico
Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa
Treebo Cartier
Treebo Cartier
#159 of 664 in Bengaluru

Been to The Iris Inn by Bhagini? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Iris Inn by Bhagini

Property: The Iris Inn by Bhagini
Address: #21, 22 / 3, Outer Ring Road, Mahadevpura, near to EMC2 & More Mega Store, Whitefield, Bengaluru 560048, India
Region: India > Karnataka > Bangalore District > Bengaluru
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #214 of 568 B&Bs / Inns in Bengaluru
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The Iris Inn by Bhagini 3.5*
The Iris Inn by Bhagini is the best international value hotel setting benchmark for business and leisure travellers in bangalore. StraStrategically located on the outer ring road in Mahadevapura (Marathahalli and KR Puram Ring Road, Near More Megha Store) the hotel has an impressive 48 Premiere Deluxe and Presidential Suit Rooms offering unmatched modern comfort with STYLISH decor. Room Features:- King size / Twin Bed,free wi-fi, cable/satellite TV, Bathroom without tub/shower, toilet, hairdryer & Bathroom slippers on request, bottle of mineral water, mirror, work table with chairs, shaving kit, coffee/tea maker, mini bar, safe deposit locker. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Iris Inn by Bhagini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.