“pathetic way of taking care or customers”

The Iris Inn by Bhagini
Ranked #78 of 592 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Hi,
We friends took the voucher from GROUPON for 8 of us to have food in IRIS INN BHAGINI on Friday 30th august after got confirmed on the phone as well. When we all went to have lunch on Monday 2nd September we were shocked to hear that the offer is closed and we are not allowed inside to have lunch. When showed the voucher and valid date, that person in charge told we have already informed GROUPON to close the offer on Friday 30th august and that's not his problem and avoided us.The offer was from 14.08.2013 to 28.09.2013, on spite of that also they didn't allow us for lunch. It was really as shame for us in front of other company people and my own team mates. So, Please please please avoid this bloody IRIS INN BHAGINI restaurant if you are in a group or with family. We have never had such a bad and worst experience till day in any other hotels, this one is a hopeless hotel come up on the center of the city.

They don't even bother to give the valid reason or the higher authority person name or contact number to inquire.

Please Please Please Please Please Please don't go to this place with your family, friends and loved one's you will be royally screwed in front of all.........

suresh

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank suresh565

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I recently stayed at The Iris Inn by Bhagini. Rooms including Bed and Bathroom was good. I enjoyed to take a shower. I am unable to sleep in the morning, where sunlight disturbed me. Coming to food, i never tasted dirty food in my life before. We ordered food at sometime, after 1-1.30 hour it came. It is better to avoid this

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Swaraj2013
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I recently bought the buffet coupon for The Iris Inn restaurant. The voucher was nice jazzy with the menu items mentioned specifically for the buffet. I took 4 vouchers for my entire family. I called them on a Saturday afternoon to book a table for night and they confirmed me that its a buffet dinner. When i reached there, I was shocked to see they showed me a paper menu saying its a TDH menu and food will be served on the table. The items were much lesser than advertised. Since I took my family, I didnt make lot of fuss. But when the serving were pretty slow and there were no mocktails as per the ad, I decided of writing reviews about it. Complained to Groupon the very next day. Its already a month and they are yet to come back. I know they wont fix anything since merchants drive Groupon. Pathetic!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank AtanuDey
Travellers also viewed these Bengaluru hotels
RBD Sarovar Portico
#57 of 670 in Bengaluru
Holiday Village
Holiday Village
#162 of 670 in Bengaluru

Been to The Iris Inn by Bhagini? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Iris Inn by Bhagini

Address: #21, 22 / 3, Outer Ring Road, Mahadevpura, near to EMC2 & More Mega Store, Whitefield, Bengaluru 560048, India
Region: India > Karnataka > Bangalore District > Bengaluru
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #78 of 592 B&Bs / Inns in Bengaluru
Price Range: £26 - £41 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The Iris Inn by Bhagini 3.5*
The Iris Inn by Bhagini is the best international value hotel setting benchmark for business and leisure travellers in bangalore. StraStrategically located on the outer ring road in Mahadevapura (Marathahalli and KR Puram Ring Road, Near More Megha Store) the hotel has an impressive 48 Premiere Deluxe and Presidential Suit Rooms offering unmatched modern comfort with STYLISH decor. Room Features:- King size / Twin Bed,free wi-fi, cable/satellite TV, Bathroom without tub/shower, toilet, hairdryer & Bathroom slippers on request, bottle of mineral water, mirror, work table with chairs, shaving kit, coffee/tea maker, mini bar, safe deposit locker. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Iris Inn by Bhagini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.