Living cum Dining Master Bed Room
Terrible
Living cum Dining
Master Bed Room
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

KSDH
Boulder, Colorado
“map location is not anywhere near Bangalore, so correct it before I consider booking”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Please correct the map location, so I can consider renting it for my upcoming bangalore visit.

Liked least: map location is totally wrong, so I can not consider renting here for my upcoming Bangalore visit.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing